Happiness seems to be loneliness
And loneliness killed my world
How could you guess,
When you're only thinking of yourself?
And how you looked at other girls

One of my all-time favorites

Show time!

I'm walking towards the bar.

Apparently, two hot latinas are at out table.

Well that unfolded quick...

I talked to her. She's basically not interested enough. She's satisfied with this dude she's already fucking. 

Here's when would be she interested more: if I had more money. If I had higher status/was famous. If I was more toxic. More macho. More into dirty bizz. She's into some real hardcore mofos.

Those are just my thoughts though. 

She's just that kind of a girl... Or, you know, she plays that kind of a role, for now. She does not value experience as much as she values social standards. So yeah... That was kinda short, but sweet. I'm not too bummed out. Though I kinda really wanted to see that tattoo, in doggy style. Mmm. Fuck! So close, yet so far away... Goodbye, Serbian beauty.

Anyways... I'm not going to stop hanging out in this bar. Solo, or with this dude. Anything can happen down the line. My focus goes back onto other hotties in the bar and, ofcourse, J.

But most importantly; music, trading and also; health and fitness. If I step my game up just a little bit, there is no doubt; I will be attracting even more female attention.

Heading back home, slowly.

Edited by ivankiss

Bottom line is:

Kolko para - tolko pičke, tebra.

Sad but true.

You can do massage, play guitar and sing.. You have an excellent command of words - a poet. So fucking irresistable. I almost hate you. ? Good that it´s here just an online

@Hulia xD Been sensing similar thoughts from others lately. It's like they really admire my ways and want to be near me, but somehow it's also too much and repulsive to them.

Oh well...

Love you, too.

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Hulia xD Been sensing similar thoughts from others lately. It's like they really admire my ways and want to be near me, but somehow it's also too much and repulsive to them.

Oh well...

Love you, too.

Yes, you cannot go on like that. Or you´ll end up as a loner. Horny and sad. You need some flaws! 

The start is good. At least one girl has rejected you. It makes you less repulsive now ?

47 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Yes, you cannot go on like that. Or you´ll end up as a loner. Horny and sad. You need some flaws! 

The start is good. At least one girl has rejected you. It makes you less repulsive now ?

xD You made my day. Thanks :x