kamill

Getting vaccine

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, UDT said:

srsly people get jolted by the vaxx and then consume poison nomnom

Reminds me of a friend of my dad. "Fluoride is making people absolutely brain dead and incapable of entertaining a single thought" *inhales tobacco smoke and takes a sip of beer* xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

And then there are those who bash vaccines but are very into health.  Or those who are super unhealthy and very pro vax. Or even those who are healthy and pro vax. 

11, 00, 10, 01 :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

The same governments, doctors and pharmaceutical companies people who sell the panic, sell the cure

---

Look at Israel and UK, for instance. Could it be that all that is a part of the show?

virus -->

"don't let any crisis go to trash" -->
making it overblown in a humongous way  -->

lockdowns, muzzles, chemicalls, TV, news and other shit -->
vaccination of 50-60% of people -->
"alright, more or less good" -->
lifting almost all of the restrictions -->

"hmmm... actually we've decided that we want to sell even more vaccines! Mooooreeeeee moooneeeyyy" -->

new overblown mutations of the virus -- to the rescue -->
more cases (manipulated fake numbers, that is) -->

"People! Do you see what happens
when you don't listen to us. I mean those who haven't received his jab of a vaccine? You see? We've told you!! Now, we want almost everybody of you, sceptics, to get a jab!" --->

return to partial  restrictions --->
"your jab is waiting for you, everyone who hasn't yet done it.... it's waiting..... new mutations are scarryy you know..... your jab is waiting for you...."

Edited by rnd

On 6/29/2021 at 4:53 PM, UDT said:

Instead of crying over vaccinations, how about you start crying about the massive food toxicity, pesticide use, nitrates in drinking water, monsanto crimes against humanity...

srsly people get jolted by the vaxx and then consume poison nomnom

Rather, if you don't like heavy metals in your food, you sure as hell should be worried about having them injected straight into your bloodstream via vaccination. Also makes no sense to be against Monsanto growing GMO corn, and then happily getting genetically modified yourself by Pfizer.

On 6/29/2021 at 7:22 PM, Michael569 said:

yeah, I do find it funny sometimes hearing people bash on vaccines while continuing to munch on processed meats, alcohol, recreational drugs and comfort food. But I guess this goes hand in hand in hand with the western "don't worry about it" type of treatment. We got drugs to keep you healthy so you can enjoy your bacon double cheeseburger with a diet coke

It's almost as amusing as seeing hungover obese people lining up in a donut place to eat their sugar, while—mostly importantly—wearing a mask!

On 3/7/2021 at 9:03 PM, Village said:

It's almost as amusing as seeing hungover obese people lining up in a donut place to eat their sugar, while—mostly importantly—wearing a mask!

or disinfecting one's hands before smoking. I have seen and see such idiots.