kamill

Getting vaccine

25 posts in this topic

I am very healthy athletic person in early twenties. Do you think is worthy to get vaccinated ?

You simply can't know until you try it.

The odds of the vaccine harming you are lower than covid. But it will never be zero. If you expect zero, you misunderstand how medicine works.

All medicine comes with risks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I was told I might be impotent afterwards.

Lol, inform yourself about impotence. Don't wait on us to inform you.

For myself I don't see a way why impotence could be caused. It's als possible thats it's fearmongering having been done without investigation. Please investigate that for yourself. Don't hold yourself back doing research about that because I am confident that it's speculation.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Stage Yellow source on why it might be wise to wait.

I'm not afraid of COVID. I got vaccinated myself to protect my family and wider society. Lockdowns won't stop until we vaccinate enough of the population, and the more people are unvaccinated higher the risk of virus mutation. Currently vaccines are our only tool that can stop COVID.  

Either we all vaccinate and end COVID, or we live with it.

2 minutes ago, RareGodzilla said:

Or we die from it ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, RareGodzilla said:

Highly unlikely we outvaxx it - its to global. 

Why? --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigenic_drift

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

I'm getting 1 vaccine. I don't need 2. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck  Yea good luck with that. You probably get a new one every other year if you want to be vaccinated. Which by the way you´re not "immune" - you´re primed I´d say.  The first variant of c19 which alters their antigen completely we vaccinate against, is the first they needs to be a new formula for. Even with Western civ being vaccinated, c19 just floats around the rest of the world, mutates around and comes back when hes ready for a new round. Like Rocky II.

Disclaimer: No medical information, consult your doctor, get the vaccine, or dont, your choice, Im not giving advise on this.

11 minutes ago, UDT said:

@StarStruck  Yea good luck with that. You probably get a new one every other year if you want to be vaccinated. Which by the way you´re not "immune" - you´re primed I´d say.  The first variant of c19 which alters their antigen completely we vaccinate against, is the first they needs to be a new formula for. Even with Western civ being vaccinated, c19 just floats around the rest of the world, mutates around and comes back when hes ready for a new round. Like Rocky II.

Disclaimer: No medical information, consult your doctor, get the vaccine, or dont, your choice, Im not giving advise on this.

That is like saying don't take a painstiller now for your headache because next year you will perhaps maybe get another headache. 

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I'm getting 1 vaccine. I don't need 2. 

What makes you special to only need 1?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 28/6/2021 at 2:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

The odds of the vaccine harming you are lower than covid. But it will never be zero. If you expect zero, you misunderstand how medicine works.

I like it -- "harming you". Who "the you"? You Leo don't know who he is (kamill), how old he is, what his heath conditions are. How can you give advice to him?

And how do  you know what the odds  of covid harming one's heath are? Provided that one's isn't too old and is relatively heathy.

--

What's the mortality rate of the virus? It's less than 1%, or a fraction of 1% -- in all those who aren't getting included into the statistics (because they recover at home or aren't getting tested and found), would get included into it.

---

Don't forget, covid isn't only innosently getting fought against by the govenments, it's also been used for their own agendas. A lot of info has been censored, reframed and overblown.

And don't forget, that  those covid vaccines have been around for half a year, at most a year. Half a year or year! There's  no way that ANYONE knows about bad long term consequences or side effect of them simply because that they've not been around long enough. Long term side effects here means years, not weeks, not months.

---

Some people  say - "4 days ago I got a vaccine and now I've already gotten good. No side effects".

Are you kidding me? 4 days! Come back in several years .

And simply google "vaccine died" -- there're more and more examples out there on daily basis. Funny enough that this information, at least partially, gets through censorship and don't get reframed in favour of vaccines.

Shit, even some FULLY VACCINATED a) are getting sick b) die from the virus still c) die from a vaccine itself.  Young healthy people die who would otherwise may not have even noticed the virus. And many healthy people do not notice it -- asymptomatic cases.

A cure is worse than a dease, that is.

---

That being said, for *some* people those covid vaccines, invented yesterday in a rush that is, *can be* better than nothing still.

Edited by rnd

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

That is like saying don't take a painstiller now for your headache because next year you will perhaps maybe get another headache. 

It would be more like don't take a painstiller now for a headache you might get because next year you'll perhaps (maybe) get another type of headache.

And also, search  not for what's shown to everyone, but for what gets sensored.

Namely  - "masks/vaccines harm/censored", "despite vaccine", "pcr tests Kary Mullis cycrles" for instance. And thus you'll descover more truth than in mainstream media.

Some "fact check"-s have already been created by the mainstream media, in regards to the topics mentioned above. An official lie. "Read only the official lie, from the government, you stupid!"

Edited by rnd

50 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

What makes you special to only need 1?

I'm taking the Janssen vaccination. 1 is enough. 

14 minutes ago, Mannyb said:

It would be more like don't take a painstiller now for a headache you might get because next year you'll perhaps (maybe) get another type of headache.

If it is next year I will take the other type too, if needed. :)

In Tate we trust

Instead of crying over vaccinations, how about you start crying about the massive food toxicity, pesticide use, nitrates in drinking water, monsanto crimes against humanity...

srsly people get jolted by the vaxx and then consume poison nomnom

On 6/27/2021 at 4:43 PM, kamill said:

I am very healthy athletic person in early twenties. Do you think is worthy to get vaccinated ?

On 6/27/2021 at 4:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

You simply can't know until you try it.

All medicine comes with risks.

That’s why according to both science and statistics the very best that anyone can ever achieve is something that works 99.99+% of the time, but never precisely 100% of the time. All of the vaccines have been 99.99+% successful around the world.

2 hours ago, UDT said:

Instead of crying over vaccinations, how about you start crying about the massive food toxicity, pesticide use, nitrates in drinking water, monsanto crimes against humanity...

yeah, I do find it funny sometimes hearing people bash on vaccines while continuing to munch on processed meats, alcohol, recreational drugs and comfort food. But I guess this goes hand in hand in hand with the western "don't worry about it" type of treatment. We got drugs to keep you healthy so you can enjoy your bacon double cheeseburger with a diet coke

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

28 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

yeah, I do find it funny sometimes hearing people bash on vaccines while continuing to munch on processed meats, alcohol, recreational drugs and comfort food. But I guess this goes hand in hand in hand with the western "don't worry about it" type of treatment. We got drugs to keep you healthy so you can enjoy your bacon double cheeseburger with a diet coke

And then there are those who bash vaccines but are very into health.  Or those who are super unhealthy and very pro vax. Or even those who are healthy and pro vax. 

"You Create Magic"