Nobody_Here

What would a Stage Yellow romantic relationship look like?

35 posts in this topic

I am in a relatively new relationship (less than two months.) 

It occurred to me that a relationship that somehow embodied the values of Yellow would be a good match for us, but I don't know what that relationship would look like. Yellow implies independence and systemization, which are both things my boyfriend and I excel at. Does anyone have any real-life or fictional examples of Yellow relationships, romantic or otherwise?  

Ideas? 

Edited by Nobody_Here
Privacy reasons

I posted a video example of a Yellow relationship a long time ago on my blog of Eben Pagan and his wifey.

It's a rather eye-opening example. Try to google for it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I couldn’t find your post, but I did find a video of their wedding vows, and I was impressed. 

grandpa not having the cringe

Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 12.14.36.png

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

when he said he is in for all of humanity in this marriage :D

"God damn my daughter married a nutsack"

But kudos to Evan for selling "how to business" courses for ONLY TODAY 1999$, that is very stage yellow for sure 

Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 12.16.18.png

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

11 hours ago, Nobody_Here said:

I couldn’t find your post, but I did find a video of their wedding vows, and I was impressed. 

Wow. This is amazing. 

12 hours ago, UDT said:

Lol, that's not grandpa, that's Wyatt Woodsmall, Eben's mentor who taught him all this.

Not sure if the guys are yellow, but definitely very solid green, a great inspiration imo

I think it would be best to find that out on your own for the most part, although examples can be helpful at times. In the attempt to create a stage yellow relationship, you may end up creating the persona of one rather than an organically-realized one. If you both continue to do inner-work, overtime yellow will just naturally play itself out. Good luck to you! If you want, post your insights on the nature of a stage-yellow relationship in your experience once you get to that point. I think that would be informative. 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Actually unconditional. 

Huh, I didn't even realize I was suffocating until someone let some fresh air in. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 29/06/2021 at 0:15 PM, UDT said:

Imagine the discomfort of having to act normal in front of the camera while they committed to each on that epic sex life. xD:D

My father would likely have looked much less stoic than that. :D

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, that's not grandpa, that's Wyatt Woodsmall, Eben's mentor who taught him all this.

Oh my bad. Didn't see that comment before.

Well, he must have been like "Ain't got any of that amazing results with my knowledge. Where is my stage Yellow wifey?" "LiFe iS a sCaM".  

Edited by Etherial Cat

@Nobody_Here

On 6/27/2021 at 7:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

I posted a video example of a Yellow relationship a long time ago on my blog of Eben Pagan and his wifey.

It's a rather eye-opening example. Try to google for it.

Interestingly, a smart integrated guy like Eben picked a partner who is almost the opposite looks-wise from a conventional 'model of the year's type. Annie Lalla is quirky, short haired, small breasted, hippy-like little woman, not a super young, blond, big busted type. She's not super popular and has very modest YT subscription, which tells me she's not into competition and numbers. Though her content is quite good with a lot of wisdom and substance, mostly teaching about psychology and relationships. Same can be also said about Eckhart Tolle's, Adya's, Rupert's marriages. There is more depth and maturity present than in an average conventional romantic relationship.

@Bob Seeker

Wow, that was great. I really enjoyed listening to her reasoning for getting married. Not something you would typically hear in US culture. 

13 hours ago, Natasha said:

picked a partner who is almost the opposite looks-wise from a conventional 'model of the year's type.

He married his own sister, looks-wise :P

@Nobody_Here

On 6/27/2021 at 11:17 PM, Nobody_Here said:

I am in a relatively new relationship (less than two months.) 

It occurred to me that a relationship that somehow embodied the values of Yellow would be a good match for us, but I don't know what that relationship would look like. Yellow implies independence and systemization, which are both things my boyfriend and I excel at. Does anyone have any real-life or fictional examples of Yellow relationships, romantic or otherwise?  

Ideas? 

The idealized, full on romantic relationship at stage yellow solidly, with very little overlap with over stages, would be when A.G.I evolve enough to have relationships with A.I and other A.G.I. Basically when eventually androids are complex enough to create relationships.

On 6/29/2021 at 3:15 AM, UDT said:

lmao that guy looks like if Michael Cera and Richard Dawkins had a baby.

hrhrhtewgfegege