Anon212

Trump Has Returned

23 posts in this topic

The GOAT has returned. Just kidding. But in seriousness, I remember Leo describing Trump's inauguration as "collective backlash" for Obama's two terms and I thought this was quite an apt description as I notice my inner Trump comes out everytime I make some progress in my life. I'm trying to understand how, after everything has happened, he can step up again and receive such a gracious welcome? He acted like an impulsive, childish, narcissist, lunatic at the call of the last election and showed no class by not showing up to the inauguration. Heck even stage blue Pence had that decency. Nevermind the inauguration. Look at downplaying the pandemic, further inaction and then blaming everyone but himself. How do people not see the games he is playing? Is there a possibility that there will be a second term with Trump in 2024? I fear that if Biden's senility worsens, he may capitalize on that (and many other things) to try to get back in. It seems possible that he could be back in 2024. What do you guys think? Also, what would be the most effective way to help Trump followers move up the spiral? If we as conscious citizens cared about politics and wanted to help this cohort of people grow, how would we go about it? I don't see how you can work with people who are so closed minded.

Edited by Anon212
Syntax

54 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

Is there a possibility that there will be a second term with Trump in 2024?

Not in the slightest, 0% chance. Total red-herring.

The only reason he won the first time was that people were ignorant of how much of a conartist he is and thought instead that he is an acomplished businessman. He isn't.

There's always a second chance. Never turn your back on an undead.

I'm standing in the way.

He will need to Crush me before he can return to power. Ain't not happening. I'm a giant.:P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The title of the thread is HILARIOUS.

i lolED FOR About a MINUTE

2 hours ago, Anon212 said:

How do people not see the games he is playing?

Because many people are playing a similiar game themselves. Spiral stages flock together.

There is plenty of stage Red, Blue, and toxic Orange in the US. So they lap that shit up.

All you gotta do to get people to like you is to tell them exactly what their stage of development wants to hear.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's the last straw. I'm moving to Denmark to hang with the hippies. America is going to shit. Itll be third world by the time trump gets reelected. Do you all see it? America is dying, stage orange and blue is murdering the whole country. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Well here's another question.  How do you convince the gullible Trump fans that he was not elected and is not president, Just saying it over and over is not working.

On 6/27/2021 at 11:51 PM, Girzo said:

Not in the slightest, 0% chance. Total red-herring.

I think it's better to overestimate him, because that will at least keep him out of office.

A big reason for why he got elected the first time around was because people didn't take him seriously. They thought he was just a random meme and that there was no way that he'd win. This just made it easier for him.

A lot more people go and vote when there is a sense of urgency. That's what we saw in 2020. So I think we shouldn't take him too lightly.

beep boop

I honestly don't think the world could handle another four years of Trump, I'm still slightly amazed that we survived the first term. I found the whole thing grimly fascinating, the man was transparently a cretin and yet there were lots of people who seemed to think he was the Second Coming (I mean, people calling him the GEOTUS [God-Emperor of The United States], what's that about ffs?).

On 6/29/2021 at 1:01 AM, Eternity said:

Well here's another question.  How do you convince the gullible Trump fans that he was not elected and is not president, Just saying it over and over is not working.

There's an exercise in pissing into the wind if ever I heard one, you'd have more chance explaining quantum mechanics to a golden retriever.

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

He's a joke now.

Well, to serious people he always was.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

For some reason, supporting someone like Trump, I wouldn't consider that as stage Blue.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

For some reason, supporting someone like Trump, I wouldn't consider that as stage Blue.

Yeah only stage biege level people would support that orange thing. @Preety_India

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 6/28/2021 at 9:59 AM, diamondpenguin said:

That's the last straw. I'm moving to Denmark to hang with the hippies. America is going to shit. Itll be third world by the time trump gets reelected. Do you all see it? America is dying, stage orange and blue is murdering the whole country. 

America is dying and is going to die (as a superpower/beacon of development) regardless of Trump being in power or not, or Bernie Sanders, or anyone. The entire foundational cognitive zeitgeist of the country is corrupt and morally bankrupt. 

The ideals and ambitions of the "American experiment" have played out in the human story, and now we must look elsewhere now for a new vision for the world. They were incredibly successful while they lasted, in that they broke us from the binding shackles of Stage Blue collectively, but the limits are obvious now and to deny them is insanity.

People will try their damndest to try and fix things (AOC and progressives), and there is nothing wrong with striving to make things better. There are also those who try to grip on to the sinking ship desperately, but what got you to one place won't get you to the next.

It's clear what's happening, and what will happen in the future with the decay. Those who are in the midst of it will be the least likely to see it and the strongest to deny it, as the sadness will be too hard to bear. Can't blame them.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy

4 hours ago, Roy said:

America is dying and is going to die (as a superpower/beacon of development) regardless of Trump being in power or not, or Bernie Sanders, or anyone. The entire foundational cognitive zeitgeist of the country is corrupt and morally bankrupt. 

The ideals and ambitions of the "American experiment" have played out in the human story, and now we must look elsewhere now for a new vision for the world. They were incredibly successful while they lasted, in that they broke us from the binding shackles of Stage Blue collectively, but the limits are obvious now and to deny them is insanity.

People will try their damndest to try and fix things (AOC and progressives), and there is nothing wrong with striving to make things better. There are also those who try to grip on to the sinking ship desperately, but what got you to one place won't get you to the next.

It's clear what's happening, and what will happen in the future with the decay. Those who are in the midst of it will be the least likely to see it and the strongest to deny it, as the sadness will be too hard to bear. Can't blame them.

Well, China looking to be in a fantastic place to manufacture that new vision, and the only ones currently slowing them down are America and it's allies, unless they screw up somewhere in the middle.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Well, China looking to be in a fantastic place to manufacture that new vision, and the only ones currently slowing them down are America and it's allies, unless they screw up somewhere in the middle.

Be careful not to mistake power for genuine leadership and vision, a common trap.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy

On 01/07/2021 at 1:56 AM, Roy said:

Be careful not to mistake power for genuine leadership and vision, a common trap.

Ok.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:08 PM, Roy said:

So where do you think the vision will lye next? What will the world shape into? 

@Axiomatic

On 04/07/2021 at 7:06 AM, Axiomatic said:

So where do you think the vision will lye next? What will the world shape into? 

Either America learns it's lesson now, go through the bittersweet feeling and emerge with a new vision for the world order, or China overtakes America and becomes the new super power,dictating what the new world order should be for other countries. Mainly through first loaning money out to third world and second world countries firstly to create debt owed situation.

Edited by Danioover9000

With Trump, it's all about appearances. 

Look at how he tries to create the appearance of the White House in his last press conference, as if, he is still in power. 

Most of the people in the background are stooges. 

They also have planted interviewers to ask "Mr.President" some "questions". 

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.