Snuitje

Does Ra exist?

26 posts in this topic

For the last couple of weeks I've been digging deep in the aliens stuff and it led me to Ra Material. After doing massive research on Ra I got a natural psyhedelic experience.

Something appeard in my dream and I became lucid. Right after I woke up and my room was different. I closed my eyes and I looked in a box. There were white lines going from me to the end of the box, it looked like energy. Then the box opened on the end side and it showed a bird in limestone. It looked very Egyptian. I had a thought: Is this Ra? And then an eye appeard and it looked at me. The eye changed to a business man on a phone then my left eye field became purple and my right eye field became pink. On the purple side rows of 8's appeared. I thought then that I don't want to see this anymore and it immediatly stopped. I opened my eyes and 2 seconds or so later the psyhedelic state vanished and everything was normal.

So...after this my character has changed. I listen to different music now. Working around the clock for my business and it inspires me to work on this. My life purpose also makes sense after this. When I sat on the couch and made the choice of service to others path I felt this love/light in my heart, like really intense. Then suddenly I bought a Tarot deck and later I found out that the Law of One is responsible for those cards (I was researching how to communite with this Ra).

What do you guys think of Ra? I feel that this is true but I'm aware there could be self-deception at work here, even though I never wanted to make this up. It just all happened.

This night I woke up on 3AM and all these wierd symbols showed up when I closed my eyes again. And when I open my eyes I could see them vague. It lasted like 10 seconds. I'm confused really. Can't really talk about anyone about this.

The Law of One material is an abundant source that helped me on my journey.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Well it sure is one mother lode of spiritual inspiration and love...

While nothing is ultimately real, I actually do think Ra is probably real — not just in terms of apparent causal effects on those that read it, but real in this psychic reality in the same way that galaxies, countries, and people are “real.”

3 hours ago, Snuitje said:

For the last couple of weeks I've been digging deep in the aliens stuff

Find anything worth looking at? 

@Snuitje  I will say one thing - there are countless rabbitholes you can go down.  Countless religions, philosophies, conspiracies (not a dismissive usage of the word), theories, explorations etc in the world and all of them contain certain facets of truth, all contain insights and lessons.  All of them can give the impression that you're getting a glimpse behind the curtain, and all of them can produce mystical experiences and visions if you allow them deep enough into you.  All of them also contain traps and pitfalls, and can lead to madness if you aren't careful.  I believe it's important to go down some of these rabbitholes at least once or twice in your lifetime, but that ultimately we must emerge from them and instead recognise the entire field of rabbitholes.  Any one of these holes can feel like the absolute truth while you're in it, but if you don't zoom out and see the bigger picture, you're inevitably going to fall into varying flavours of delusion.

Attached is a huge, though non-exhaustive list of topics and ideas which could produce similar effects to the ones you experienced, though each individually are merely singular structures of belief.
It's my belief that only once you transcend such singular truths can you begin to approach true god-realization

q1AAJYG.jpeg

Edited by kinesin

10 hours ago, The0Self said:

While nothing is ultimately real, I actually do think Ra is probably real — not just in terms of apparent causal effects on those that read it, but real in this psychic reality in the same way that galaxies, countries, and people are “real.”

Well, so it seems to us that Ra is the light around us. According to the Law of One Ra can also manifest itself in this reality by thought or speak to you in dreams (which I read afterwards in the Law of One prior to this experience, (I always read stuff afterwards)).

8 hours ago, Chrisd said:

Find anything worth looking at?

At first I was sceptical about the aliens. I dismissed it as bullshit or hoaxes. I started to look for stories from all over the world. All these stories had some similarities. After two weeks of research I felt massive fear to the notion that there is indeed some truth to all of this. After  that Law of One just popped up (like out of nowhere, never even heard of it before) and I learned about the densities and that these aliens are 4th. Then I could only focus on Ra. Couple days later the OP happened.

@kinesin I'm aware of rabbitholes. My post happenend like a month ago and I've been looking really hard for self-deception. The harder I try, the more it makes sense and the more I want to continue with this. At the same time, the more I don't know whether all of this is true. I can't express through text how my life is just getting epic now. It feels like I'm becoming my authenthic self. Even if all of this Ra is fake and I'm deluding myself bigtime.

How should I read this picture?

2 hours ago, Snuitje said:

How should I read this picture?

You should read it so that 'Ra Material' is just another item on an infinite list.  You don't need to explain the feelings you're having to me, I had the same experiences myself when first learning about gnosticism and also Jungian archetypes, complete with visions, the all-encompassing sensation of seeing behind the curtain etc.  I understand that you're currently on the rollercoaster and will probably remain on it for at least a few months more so really my efforts to help you see beyond this lens of Ra are futile, but still I can't help myself but to try.

@kinesin For your peace of mind, not that you need it.

The Gita speaks about such things. https://gitajourney.com/2012/06/18/bhagavad-gita-verse-22-chapter-7/

I've also been down a rollercoaster of this kind, with all sorts of energies. I'm not as far along as you are maybe. I'm still recovering :P

I was also skeptical about the existence of various beings, but the thrill it gave me was far too good to let go. I'd advise to enjoy the energy, but keep acting according to your own intelligence. Basically keep using reason, common sense and science. Some people in this forum would advise using the law of attraction, but there's no evidence for that kind of thing. 

How do you think one should act, kinesin? 

It usually only happens to people who are already sensitive, that they have these experiences. Its a sign that you need to take your mental stability seriously, that the risks of serious bad trips is exacerbated. 

Personally my view on Law of One things is that you should be careful. You invite these things into your own mind space, by paying attention to them and putting the focus on them, especially if you start working with them. Psychedelics have the reputation of releasing you from built up patterns of society’s orderings, but I’m not sure how they would mix with this kind of mindset. 

It depends on where you want to go with your explorations. Do you want to do channeling, or perhaps you want to do enlightenment work, or you want to focus on your shadow. Channeling tends to introduce new material into the psyche, enlightenment stuff requires a lot of clarity and insight, shadow work needs honesty and courage. I’d try and get my priorities straight before getting involved. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

24 minutes ago, Chrisd said:

How do you think one should act, kinesin?

Same as you suggested, pretty much.  Explore rabbitholes to your heart's content, but in the background just ensure you keep eating and sleeping properly.  Keep going to work, keep hanging out with friends and family, and to some extent keep your explorations personal and avoid the urge to monologue to everyone you know about what you've realized.  The only real risk to exploring any given belief is if it causes you to neglect the body or starts affecting your behaviour, and causes you to do something drastic which you might later realize was a mistake.

Another suggestion I'd have for anyone exploring a given belief system is that after 3 years or so, you should force yourself to abandon it and explore an opposing system, to avoid the risk of becoming so entrenched in a given perspective that you come to believe it's actually the truth, as opposed to simply a truth.

Edited by kinesin

What lines and lines of text. 

Nobody has time for that. 

You. 

The Law of One, as spiritual sounding as it is in many regards, is still something which requires you to BELIEVE in the source if you consider it "true".  Structurally, this remains on the same epistemological plane as any religion, ideology, or conceptual idea.

I would suggest that you consider it "entertainment" if you choose to read it (in terms of how you hold its truth).  That does not mean you cannot get some great ideas to contemplate from the material!  The same is true for religious texts and scriptures.  There are lots of great ideas in many of them.  Just always be vigilant to retain your precious Not Knowing when it comes to anything outside of your direct experience.  This will keep you from becoming a zealot or zombie :)

@kinesin That's interesting. I recognise a lot of what you said. I'm curious, how did you have visions? Did it also come in your sleep? How did it stop?

16 hours ago, Bodhitree said:

It usually only happens to people who are already sensitive, that they have these experiences. Its a sign that you need to take your mental stability seriously, that the risks of serious bad trips is exacerbated.

What do you mean with already sensitive?

16 hours ago, Bodhitree said:

Personally my view on Law of One things is that you should be careful. You invite these things into your own mind space, by paying attention to them and putting the focus on them, especially if you start working with them. Psychedelics have the reputation of releasing you from built up patterns of society’s orderings, but I’m not sure how they would mix with this kind of mindset.

I'm skeptical about other 'things'. From what I understand it's just lower and higher energies. And if you focus on these lower energies you feel fear, anxiety and the sorts, while focussing on higher energies you feel bliss etc.

16 hours ago, kinesin said:

Another suggestion I'd have for anyone exploring a given belief system is that after 3 years or so, you should force yourself to abandon it and explore an opposing system, to avoid the risk of becoming so entrenched in a given perspective that you come to believe it's actually the truth, as opposed to simply a truth.

This is a good one. I noticed that I feel resistance of letting the Ra Material go. I think am more attached to this then I realised.

Anyways, thanks for all the replys

You should seriously contemplate why you are attracted to these kinds of narratives, it usually has nothing to do with spirituality, but everything to do with your psychology.

Glory to Israel

Whatever you imagine ... is in some way or the other REAL.

Ra is just a spiritual mother lode.

Love that energy.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 hours ago, Snuitje said:

@kinesin That's interesting. I recognise a lot of what you said. I'm curious, how did you have visions? Did it also come in your sleep? How did it stop?

I had a few different forms of visions over about a 2 year period while I was exploring Carl Jung's writings.  I saw archetypal imagery in many places, and this imagery seemed to 'speak' to me psychically, for example one time in a friend's apartment I looked at some mold on the wall and saw an old crone looking back at me, and I got the impression that I was being warned.  I also had hundreds of hyperrealistic dreams which were symbolically profound, and engaged regularly in what Jung called 'active imagination' which is a form of symbolic daydreaming.  I also experienced countless occurrences of synchronicity which I interpreted as psychic messages from the realm of platonic forms, and for a time I believed I could predict the future.

It stopped naturally as my interests shifted to other things after a couple of years.

@Snuitje There is some weird stuff going on with the aliens I tell ya. I've met these beings in my lucid dreams. Not Ra perhaps, but there seems to be some kind of spiritually advanced race appearing in my dreams.

These are blue-coloured beings. They are able to take any form they need. They can transfer energy and massive amounts of information telepathically. Contrary to other lucid-dream characters, they actually recognize they are visiting "my dream".

They have been extremely helpful and loving. I miss them often. They share such beautiful moments and energies. Every time I become lucid, they are my number one go-to friends in that realm.

They have helped me with my sexuality too. This is super weird shit, so please don't think I'm a alien-fetish weirdo, but I've had sex with them many times. This seems to be their way of opening certain blocks with my sexual energies.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"