OBEler

Which psychedelic is best for trauma healing?

45 posts in this topic

San Pedro is a wonderful plant medicine for healing. 

17 hours ago, flume said:

But get your foundation right. Have a friend there who knows your story and can guide you. Clean diet and clean state of mind before you do it. Don't take too much. Maybe write some things down during the trip or record it and set up a way to move on after the trip: Therapy, journaling, reading, meditation, etc. 

Should be added to all advices regarding using substance for healing. So I'm adding this there as well. :)

Edited by Etherial Cat

I like MDMA and breathing stuff yet had to gave away all that to return my sharkiness back because it proved more benefitial.

Also when you blow yourself up to Infinity (not with MDMA),what trauma is left?Full restart.

You laugh how much you beleived in suffering caused by made ups.

You integrate both.

Edited by Zeroguy

33 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I like MDMA and breathing stuff yet had to gave away all that to return my sharkiness back because it proved more benefitial.

Also when you blow yourself up to Infinity (not with MDMA),what trauma is left?Full restart.

You laugh how much you beleived in suffering caused by made ups.

You integrate both.

My Englisch is not so good, what was proved to be more beneficial than Mdma? 

She Did Mdma two times(70 and 100 Milligramm Mdma crystals) , just sitting and see whats Happening. It was a little healing but nothing profound to her. 

How to blow to infinity? She Did 350 micro gramm LSD and went to the Light, but it is nothing there She said.she had the feeling that She is God in this space. Even that was nothing special to her

MDMA and easier stuff just have fun no more heavy stuff it was enough.It really was .

Love heals pretty much sums it up.Psychs and meditations or whatever better then all psychologists and experts combined.

@Zeroguy She considers not to take MDMA anymore and just sticks with high dose LSD. Hope she find one day love. Her self love is broken.