EntheogenTruthSeeker

How To Find Eternal Happiness

3 posts in this topic

I have nothing to say but Jesus Christ is the answer. Call it dogma, but I have never been more at peace ever. All the new age and Meditaion and Actualized.org stuff never truly fulfilled me. Maybe it’s just my path, but this feeling of the Holy Spirit in my body is way too strong to be delusional religious pre-occupation and mental illness. 

Christ is the name above every single name in existence and he is The Full and Only God of Reality. He is 100% God in Human Form. 

Amen. Never been happier, ever...

Thank you Actualized.org and the forum, for I never would have reached this level of realization, stability, love, compassion, gentleness, patience, and consciousness without Jesus and Leo Gura. 

God bless you Leo for being so rational and intelligent to explain spirituality to “dumb” people/young people/rational/scientific minded people. 

I am destined to be a World Class Teacher by 2031 or sooner. 

Everyone, thanks for your patience and support on this forum and all the direct messages. Shoutout to @BipolarGrowthfor helping me and getting me closer to Jesus and indepdence from my parents and just a beautiful spiritual oneness friendship. Can’t wait to meet up in person and start a YouTube channel about mental illness and God/Jesus/The Holy Spirit. 

Love, Mark Anthony Van Wiemeersch. 

June 25th, 2021 at 11:58PM in Novi, Michigan, United States of America. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Happy you're happy brother.

Your own soul is the path home. This entire Universe is interconnected, interpenetrating wholeness where no two parts can be separate. This is not dogma, new age, actualized.org, Christianity, or any other school of mysticism; this is a fact of your direct experience. You may feel Christ is the answer, but that is only a projection of your essence onto an externalized manifestation. Christ is literally within what you are at your existential core, your very nature. 

May the holy spirit within you bring the clarity and wisdom to see that you and Christ are inextricably and irreducibly one Being; you are Christ, Christ is you. May the holy spirit within you bring about a reintegration back into this wholeness such that you see Christ not only within yourself, but within the Buddha, Krishna, Mohammed, Leo, all sentient Beings. May you see the deep unity that is absolute. Amen. 

With love. 

- You

It is typical of people, who used new age or even actualized.org just as a blanket to cover up their inner wounds and didn't do a proper inner work of healing their shadow, to return to their previous religion in more fundamentalist way. I hope you realize that.

But no matter what, it is your life and i wish you good luck.

Edited by Bojan V