Clems

What to do if you didn't meditate in the morning

15 posts in this topic

Hello! Is it ok to meditate at night if you you didn't had enough time to meditate in the morning?

Thank you

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Call 911.

I support this. Best time is between 6:37 and 7:03. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

29 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Call 911.

oh no

1 hour ago, Clems said:

Hello! Is it ok to meditate at night if you you didn't had enough time to meditate in the morning?

Thank you

I think you can get into jail for attempting this. In the moment you sit down for nightly meditation the police will knock down your appartment door and rush in wildly shouting at you. :P Don't worry, I as your lawyer have a "get out of jail free card" just for you.

23 minutes ago, Clems said:

oh no

Oh, as I see you already have the common sense that this is something illegal and needs treatment. Don't worry, just make the call. ;) @Rigel already knows this best and got the good treatment because he called in that time frame. They won't be that harsh with you when you do that.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

1 hour ago, Clems said:

oh no

xD

36 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

I think you can get into jail for attempting this. In the moment you sit down for nightly meditation the police will knock down your appartment door and rush in wildly shouting at you. :P Don't worry, I as your lawyer have a "get out of jail free card" just for you.

Oh, as I see you already have the common sense that this is something illegal and needs treatment. Don't worry, just make the call. ;) @Rigel already knows this best and got the good treatment because he called in that time frame. They won't be that harsh with you when you do that.

I hear that if you fail to meditate in the morning 3 days in a row, it'll go straight to your thighs... And then you'll blow up.

2 hours ago, Rigel said:

Is that a.m. or p.m.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I used to meditate on the Porta shitters after they were cleaned during my field training exercises in the military.

Anytime is a good time for Porta potty meditation ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake A.M of course if you do it in P.M it will actually regress you spiritually so be careful ! 

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

1 hour ago, dflores321 said:

@VeganAwake I take it your technique was focusing on smells? ;)

Yes definitely,

Strong Awakening Aromas from the chemical cleansers sanitizing my sense of self.

You could call it number 2 euphoria.

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

I hear that if you fail to meditate in the morning 3 days in a row, it'll go straight to your thighs... And then you'll blow up.

Lmafo :D:D 

7 hours ago, Clems said:

Thank you

Absolutely. Daily consistency matters more than time of day. I'd recommend at least 10 mins per day as a daily minimum; your sense of well being will thank you. :) 

There's no need to have a goal with meditation, that just adds unneeded anxiety.

Wherever there is a moment to be completely alone without a lot of noise just sit and focus on the breath.