ivankiss

A guy is hitting on me...hard

48 posts in this topic

Definitely. Don't rape the chairs guys. Make sure you ask its consent. 

We forget we aren’t simply this physical vessel, there’s energies that need to be integrated, so simply connecting, vulnerably, not even with a physical act, can allow for the needed soul union within an energy dynamic. Energetic platonic connection between two spirits will no doubt form this union between fragments of soul self 

I had a Russian dude approach me today ask me if I wanted to eat chicken nuggets with him in the park. I was just nice to him but he was like "hold these chicken nuggets. I'm going to get wodka and cola from the supermarket and be right back." I said "no, I'm going home." He was all sad. Now I know how it feels to be a hot chick. Guys are way over their head. 

I'm straight as a straight guy can be so I had no interests in it from the start. I was just curious what his spiel would be. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Men hit on me all the time.. I just let it go.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 25/06/2021 at 5:45 PM, ivankiss said:

Holy shit! 

So this is how it's like for the majority of girls...

Shit... Maybe that's what I'm being led to integrate now. Fuck that went deep quick.

Omg. The story I told in my earlier post in this thread was after a full day of approaching girls. It could be a sign from the universe to teach me a lesson. ?

In Tate we trust

@ivankiss Many of my friends over the years have dropped very subtle clues that they were down to have sex. All of them supposedly straight too. It never bothered me. I saw it as a compliment. They were never aggressive about it though. What was more surprising to me was how many guys are bisexual. I think it is a lot more common than most people think.

he has sorta sensed your weak point so don't be a pushover in this situation. get a logical aggressive approach in this case so that he'd never think of you again!!!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Yeah, he backed off. 

And I also quit my job.