Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

It's truly amazing how God does it

16 posts in this topic

Yeah, I think the word "infinite intelligence" it's pretty accurate.

I was just sitting on my bed now and contemplating how crazy is it that my higher self is no less than GOD ?. And I became just clearly aware, that I was experiencing myself as a human individual self/ego totally 100% locked into this state of consciousness because of God infinite power. If not, I would become crazy. So God imagines itself Locked into this hallucination, and then forgets/denies totally that he had done this, so a full day with its apparent "time" and apparent "body" can go on.

I can plan calling some appointments I need to, I can plan going to the groceries, etc, and know that time won't just fly out of the window. Everything will be "congruent" so I can do my shit as an individual self. Yet...it's completely imaginary, the "lockness" of time, people, my ego with its beliefs and neurotic behaviours... All imagined for the congruence of the dream, so I don't go insane, the dream is entertaining and it feels 100% "real, ALL of this it's being created in a less of an instant by my higher self. Fuck me!

Infinite intelligence..so brutal what I ultimately am. 

@Javfly33  No, you are not brutal.  You are infinite Love, intelligence being part of Love. God does not have human qualities such as brutality.  Would you consider electricity to have brutality on its mind?  No.  Why?  Because it isn't human in any way.  If someone gets struck by lightening, it was not the "intent" of electricity.  It was simply a consequence of you doing something that attracted the lightening and you got struck.  Lightening simply follows the rule of being present when something untimely happens because of what you did: holding an electrical device in your hand, or standing on a golf course close to trees or acting as conductor in any manner.  We depend on electricity and we are also aware that we can attract it in the wrong way instead of just using it carefully by conducting it through wires where we access it by using plugs.  Likewise if you jump off a building, the law of gravity takes over and you suffer injury.  And yet, gravity had no "intention" of causing you to suffer.  Gravity is not aware of damage that may happen when we disregard it.  When you see how this and other natural laws have no intentions at all, let alone to do something detrimental, then you begin to see God in the same light.  God is Love, pure and simple and has no bad intentions as humans might.  Love simply creates and it is our consciousness that co-creates what happens in the universe.  Like the sun shines on everyone regardless of who they are, be it killer, robber, saint,  just a regular joe, or sinner.  Getting a sun burn is our fault, not the sun's.  Your persona or ego is flexing it's muscles when mishaps or injuries occur.

Trust me, my Life is the evidence that God IS insane, twisted, But also loving and amazing. God IS EVERYTHING! 

The ONLY reason i love God IS because God IS me.

If you believe your life to be insane and twisted, it will be.  It is  your inner beliefs that take the creative force of God/Source/Creator and use it in conjunction with your inner beliefs to create the life you have.  You are co-creating with your ego and God.  Ego will do whatever it takes to preserve it's delusional life.  To that end, the ego/persona will rise up and use anything you hold in mind to create exactly that thing.  If it's your story of having an insane twisted life that you are holding onto, then that will be what it seems to you.  Remember life as we know it is ,only thoughts.  Nothing comes into existence without a thought behind it.  And every thought about what your life is like is always only another story ego has created to hinder or stand in the way of your progress.  Stop believing the "story" of how miserable your life is, and reverse  your story in your thinking.  Insist on a better version of that story and you will have it.  You can co-create using infinite Love as your basis or you can choose ego as your basis for your story.  But using ego's beliefs will only end in tradgedy.  Or it will end with you desperately trying to raise your consciousness above the ego's version because it's so painful.  That is when pain becomes a blessing.  It will drive you to save yourself from your own nightmare stories.

@Eternity can i dm you i think you could help me with my new Life after Deep awakening i had

Infinite Love is looked upon so highly here... It's not good; it's Good; simply all there is. If a human here were to closely embody infinite love they might get killed. Not only in the highly developed world, but by some of the members on here. :ph34r:

Yeah yeah hyperbolic and offensive, I know. You probably won't be hearing that from me again for a long time lol

@The0Self If you feel infinite Love, it is such a transformation that you know nothing and no one can threaten the existence of that state of mind.  Love is ever eternal and non-destructable.   Only in the ego's delusional mind, it seems as if Love is weak and feeble.  But love is the fabric of the universe and cannot be destroyed.

1 hour ago, Eternity said:

@The0Self If you feel infinite Love, it is such a transformation that you know nothing and no one can threaten the existence of that state of mind.  Love is ever eternal and non-destructable.   Only in the ego's delusional mind, it seems as if Love is weak and feeble.  But love is the fabric of the universe and cannot be destroyed.

Agreed. It's also being yourself with nothing in the way, the causelessness and immediacy of what is happening, and the end of all ultimate distinctions between better and worse.

Edited by The0Self

4 hours ago, Eternity said:

@Eternity You mean to tell me you believe you are a loving god?

Natural disasters: Kill on average 60,000 people per year, globally.

Homicide: The overall number of people killed in homicides increased from 362,000 in 1990 to 464,000 in 2017.

Sexual assault: On average, there are 463,634 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.

Or are you one of those that just steer away from the negative stuff sitting in the comfort of your own loving beliefs.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

50 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Eternity You mean to tell me you believe you are a loving god?

Natural disasters: Kill on average 60,000 people per year, globally.

Homicide: The overall number of people killed in homicides increased from 362,000 in 1990 to 464,000 in 2017.

Sexual assault: On average, there are 463,634 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.

Or are you one of those that just steer away from the negative stuff sitting in the comfort of your own loving beliefs.

It is an egoic projection to see these events as anything other than love. 

To truly have insight into how these events are love requires a heart wrenchingly powerful awakening into the nature of reality. 

Notice how the universe has zero problems with these events taking place. The universe is in a state of complete harmony and equanimity with these events merely by the fact of their existence. The equanimity of the universe, of wholeness, is a tautology of wholeness. Wholeness is exactly what it is because of it being what it is; this is infinitely direct. Once we realize we are not a "thing" within this wholeness, but are in fact this very wholeness, we see that there was never anything other than a radical, unconditional self-acceptance of the world's atrocities. And when the mindfuck integrates with the heart, all that's left is love and compassion for all beings. 

Reality is love; love is a brutal thing. Reality being love is hearsay until it's not.

52 minutes ago, Consilience said:

It is an egoic projection to see these events as anything other than love. 

But it's also an egoic projection to see these events as only love.

To truly have insight into how these events are love requires a heart wrenchingly powerful awakening into the nature of reality. 

Or "you" could just be narrow-minded and thinking everything is just about love.

Notice how the universe has zero problems with these events taking place. The universe is in a state of complete harmony and equanimity with these events merely by the fact of their existence. The equanimity of the universe, of wholeness, is a tautology of wholeness. Wholeness is exactly what it is because of it being what it is; this is infinitely direct. Once we realize we are not a "thing" within this wholeness,

Exactly, there isn't anything controlling this Runaway Train.

but are in fact this very wholeness, we see that there was never anything other than a radical, unconditional self-acceptance of the world's atrocities.

It's whole because there isn't a real separate "you" involved.

And when the mindfuck integrates with the heart, all that's left is love and compassion for all beings. 

That so-called integration happens within the dream story of being a separate individual which believes love and compassion is the ultimate truth. It's just conditioning, nothing else.

Reality is love; love is a brutal thing. Reality being love is hearsay until it's not.

Reality is an illusory concept based within the story of a separate individual moving and progressing in time.

The message was intended for @Eternity for reasons that "you" are unaware of.

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake There are not separate Gods each with it's own intentions.  All these negative experiences are part of the ego stories we buy into.  They have never happened.  These are only stories in the ego consciousness.  The reality of all appearances in the universe are God in perfect order without creating havoc.  The havoc is simply what ego perceives and then weaves stories about.  We are all the collective conscicousness (the kingdom of heaven) and all One and only one with God/Source/Creator.  But we are asleep and dreaming,, lost in the egoic mind.  And during our  dreaming we create stories just as in night time dreams.  Ego convinces us what we see is reality, but it's not.  When you actually awaken, the dreams are seen for what they are:  the story of ego and just as unreal as our night time dreams.  You will smile and shrug it all off just as you do after your human nightmares.

Edited by Eternity

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

But it's also an egoic projection to see these events as only love.

If the definition of love is how most people define love, the lovey-dovey kind, then yes I agree. 

Or "you" could just be narrow-minded and thinking everything is just about love.

I don't think everything is just about love. There is also the radical emptiness, the selflessness, the unity, the intelligence, to name a few. Look at the blind men describing an elephant analogy. 

"Notice how the universe has zero problems with these events taking place. The universe is in a state of complete harmony and equanimity with these events merely by the fact of their existence. The equanimity of the universe, of wholeness, is a tautology of wholeness. Wholeness is exactly what it is because of it being what it is; this is infinitely direct. Once we realize we are not a "thing" within this wholeness,"

Exactly, there isn't anything controlling this Runaway Train.

Right, so notice this runaway train is totally self accepting. It has no choice but to accept what it is because it is what it is. That is existential love. It's how a being so selfless it would be nothing at all, literally, would love. Of course your self will interpret this as a story which contridicts the stories you tell yourself and the ways it clashes with your preferred way of framing truth. 

It's whole because there isn't a real separate "you" involved.

Right. Thus you must be that wholeness. There is nothing else but the wholeness, wholeness manifesting itself through itself; again, it is at complete and utterly direct acceptance with itself. Complete peace and harmony. These are the only conditions which provide the fertile ground for the possibility of the existential love I'm referring to. Yet even saying this much is an error. This love is beyond all stories, all delusion, all interpretations. It's radically direct. It is you. It is nothing at all.  

That so-called integration happens within the dream story of being a separate individual which believes love and compassion is the ultimate truth. It's just conditioning, nothing else.

That's right. The response, compassion, is a by-product of the human mind which has fully recognized its own empty nature yet understands the magnitude of suffering 99.9% of people go through. This response is not truth in and of itself. It is the organic response to awakening to the truth of love, just like a heart beat responding to the electricity of the nervous system.

Your response is the response to an awakening into the emptiness of the story of me, and reifying that story into a fixated story of there never was a separate self. Which make no mistake, is a completely valid statement. This is truth. But the fixation of this view is itself another story that is reinforcing itself. Notice THIS is no issues with the fixation of "there never was the story of me." It is completely unconditionally accepting; this is love. THIS has no need for your stories about the emptiness of the story of me. 

Reality is an illusory concept based within the story of a separate individual moving and progressing in time.

Calling reality an illusory concept based within the story of a separate individual moving and progressing in time is an illusory concept based within the story of no separate individual going nowhere. 

There is no separate individual moving and progressing in time; that is reality. You're playing word games based on what fits your biased self-fixated view of reality. The word reality, the concept reality, is an illusion. What it points to is not. Your stories lack relativistic understanding. 

42 minutes ago, Eternity said:

@VeganAwake There are not separate Gods each with it's own intentions. 

That's not what was said or meant. What was said is do "you" believe yourself to be a loving god?

All these negative experiences are part of the ego stories we buy into. 

We is ego. There isn't a we and then a separate ego.

They have never happened.  These are only stories in the ego consciousness.  The reality of all appearances in the universe are God in perfect order without creating havoc. 

Agreed, but they have nothing to do with a fictional entity called god. God is just a conditioned/superimposed belief placed over top of reality by an illusory individual.

The havoc is simply what ego perceives and then weaves stories about. 

Agreed.

We are all the collective conscicousness (the kingdom of heaven) and all One and only one with God/Source/Creator. 

There isn't separation because there isn't a We (it's an illusion).... no need to create a fictional character such as god.

But we are asleep and dreaming,, lost in the egoic mind.  And during our  dreaming we create stories just as in night time dreams.  Ego convinces us what we see is reality, but it's not. 

There is no one asleep and no one that wakes up...it's an illusion.

I don't think "you're" grasping what's being said.

This is the very last thing the ego/sense of self wants to hear.

When you actually awaken, the dreams are seen for what they are:  the story of ego and just as unreal as our night time dreams.  You will smile and shrug it all off just as you do in your human nightmares.

Nobody awakens though... nobody becomes enlightened. If there is still an identification as god, the higher self or what-have-you, true Enlightenment has not occurred.

Enlightenment is the end of identification as this or that.

It's unconditional love and freedom for No One ❤

@Consilience 

"You" said:

Calling reality an illusory concept based within the story of a separate individual moving and progressing in time is an illusory concept based within the story of no separate individual going nowhere. 

Right but "concept" is just a pointer word:

"ME" is the illusory experience of ("I am here and everything else is out there").

There is no separate individual moving and progressing in time; that is reality.

Right but "REALITY" was just another pointer word:

The experience of being a separate individual in REALITY seems real, but is actually the ONLY completely unreal happening.

You're playing word games based on what fits your biased self-fixated view of reality.

Or you're perception is that I'm playing word games. Yeah there has to be a level of trust which seems to lack greatly on this forum.(and that's not good or bad)

The word reality, the concept reality, is an illusion.

Agreed

What it points to is not.

It's pointing to THIS exactly the way it is.

Your stories lack relativistic understanding.

Maybe because the understanding being pointed to, is not relativistic?