Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valach

How to keep your energy in game

5 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I would like to ask guys on forum..how did you keep up your energy when doing night game? Last week I have been on 4 nightgames (tuesday, thursday, friday and saturday) and I ran into a problem of not having energy after sleeping less. Let's say I go out on tuesnday and game until 2am and have to wakeup at 8am for a work. I can at my age (24) do just fine in work with less sleep but what catches me is if I want to go nighgaming again I just don't have any energy left and I am going half asleep through the interactions ( which is bad coz you really need to pump things up in nightgame ).

So my question here is, how did you guys, who did nightgame consistently keep your energy up? I don't think just drinking coffee would help me much, since it increases anxiety for me quite a bit and I have less quality sleep after that.

Thanks in advance. :)

@Valach You can go out sooner and call it a day at 1 am instead of 2 am. Try to seed the pull earlier in the interaction. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

@Valach  Good question.

A structural lack of sleep is not sustainable.

I know about the general newbie pickup advice of "go out 4 nights a week for the first X months"

Yes but you still have to sleep 8 hours. So either go out until 22:30 and then go home, and only make it later on the weekends, or change jobs so that you can stay out later.

Better get some good blackout curtains too, so you can sleep until 11am.

Structural sleep deprivation is associated with Alzheimers and cancer, so really it's worth the hassle to restructure your life.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/