Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

When is the time to okay no is a no and then don't be persistent about it

5 posts in this topic

i like to know should i keep pushing a girl? even if she said no? i don't like it? i keep watching and even Leo is talking about be persistent with a girl. i like to know when and how to push myself? until what time ? would i confirm it to my self this way if okay this is enough if the girl is really run a way? or call security? or she left  how can i challenge myself here? to put myself in a challenge. that is the point of this comment. because i don't want to just accept it everything and not be persistent. i found a video Tyler's video of him being persistent about it. and i feel he is strong. not accepting just a simple no and then okay find another set, he is persistent. a no now moments later a yes and i wanna fuck you. but i am so naive at this. and i am afraid to be accused that i am a maniac . idk

Edited by John Iverson

Oh man...

A flat-out no is always NO! :D

Not just for her sake, but also for your own.

Don't you want a girl to actively and enthusiastically desire you?

You wouldn't want someone to fake wanting you because you coerced them into it.

Now to be fair, there are times when girls will playfully fake a "no" to play a cute back-and-forth game of tug of war with you. But usually when this happens, it's exceedingly obvious, and you're both "in" on it together - the air between you two is electric, her hands are on your body, and there's no doubt in your mind that she wants you. These are the times when you "push through."

But don't mix this former example with a flat, disinterested "no."

Unfortunately, men tend to assume that the situation is the former, when really it's the latter. So honestly I would advise you to assume that 100% of "no" means no while you're still learning to read the room.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@John Iverson Definitely don't be persistent lol. This is some bullshit advice that Leo gives tbh. If a girl is not interested in you now, chances are she'll be never interested in you. That's the mindset you should have, and it will ultimately serve you better, because you'll be able to move on onto another girl. I'd rather play numbers game, than trying to get that one girl to like me like a buffoon.

But, what Leo also most likely meant was that you should not give up due to obstacles, like her being with friends, her having something else planned, etc. There should always be some effort from your part. But if she straight up says no, then just move on, you're wasting your time.

guys teach me how to be persistent. lets say you go in to a club and the bouncer said oh you cannot enter because we have a dress code here. what would you do? okay? no is a no? how about okay fine what would we do about it? i want to go inside...