OWL

Phaneron: The No Bullshit Matrix

15 posts in this topic

"We don't live in the world of reality, we live in the world of how we percieve reality." 

-Bryan Singer.

We belive in what we see, what we hear and what we feel, but how can we know if what we see, feel and hear is real? 

If you search deep for an answer, you will get aware that there is no scientific, psicological, philosophical or any way to proof that anything is real. 

This implies that our most ground solid knowledge is a belief, we believe that the outer world is real even if we don't have a way to know if that statement is true in first place.

Independently if the outer world is real or not each of us live in our own personal phaneron, this is the way Charles Sanders Pierce called the world filttered by our senses. We can percieve reality, but we can't experience it. 

The awareness of this made me doubt if Einstein was literal when he said:

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Edited by OWL
Spelling

Very deep indeed. I must say that I agree with you, at least at this moment.

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@OWL  I hope the red pill work fast, because I'm beginning to get a bit nervous... hehehehe...

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

:) @Kelley White  You are very welcome, but @OWL deserves all the credit    

:)

The red pill is Alex Jones, don't take no fucking fun pills ;) 

The red and blue pills are the illusions where you always have to choose one of them and judge one against another.

Btw, this Cube clip is so fucking awesome (you can skip the alex jones part if you wish, it's a joke on my part): 

I also made a comment on the trees of good and evil in the thread about good and evil which is currently right below this thread, that's what the illusion is made of - the original sin - the ego getting in charge instead of sitting back and enjoying the ride.

@Keyblade Viking Is there any truth to the cube movie from your perspective?  lmao at the dude in the beginning, now I'm highly motivated to watch CUBE 

Just now, DizIzMikey said:

@Keyblade Viking Is there any truth to the cube movie from your perspective?  lmao at the dude in the beginning, now I'm highly motivated to watch CUBE 

Yes, that part is by far the best scene but basically the cube is your mind as well as the system we live in as well as the physical world.

As Above so Below y'know, anyway I also highly recommend the old cube movie from 69 I think, it's a one hour comedy, tv special.
It might be hard to find now, I had it on my channel before with good sound and video quality (by good I mean bearable) but it was taken down so hopefully you find it somewhere anyway (to my knowledge it doesn't exist on dvd).

There's also one sequel and one prequel to the one I just shared, the second one - Hypercube isn't the best but the prequel (the name escape me right now) is also really good. 

Nothing new to me. What we know for sure is that when we look down there is something. Some call it body, that's just a fancy word. This body takes up some space. You put some food into it and its happy and grows bigger. After a while it has enough and you are dead. That is for certain. You can not smoke, eat healthy, exercise and stuff in the hope to make it survive a bit longer, but when you are dead and look back you never know if all that stuff to make you live a bit longer actually made you live longer. People wrote books and made up all these things they call religions and science to explain everything. But I don't really believe in that shit. I mean when you have huge particle collider in Zuerich and are crashing atoms into one another just to find some new particle and trying to tell me that you found something new. I'll be like cool. How do I know you didn't make all of this shit up? I hope you had fun with your particle collider. Because there is nothing. I'm here. I don't know why. I don't know why I am tipping this meaningless text. I don't know why anyone would read this. I don't know why anyone would search for an answer yet I'm here. I think that's just what the human mind is supposed to do at some stage in your life. I just don't know if everyone finds the same answer as I did. Yeah there is nothing. We don't know why there is something where there should be nothing. Just let it be.