asifarahim

Does psychidelic destroy nervous system

36 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I thought the nervous system was in the spine? But has to do with dopamine???

This thread it's just insane bar commentary energy Lol

Spine is just extension of the brain..lol

I guess you are asking how the dopamine in the brain and the nervous system in the spine interact. I wouldn't do justice answering that question. It is very complex and I don't have the credentials.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

18 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

About the ageing thing.. I noticed that too. People who take psychedelics do age quicker. I have seen so much evidence that I'm sure of it.

What kind of evidence? If you could explain...

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What kind of evidence? If you could explain...

It is just my observations. I didn't do a scientific study to find out. Psychedelics are new so we can only do guesses but my guess is that psychedelics trigger particular strains of DNA that make people older much faster.

In Tate we trust

Okay, okay, a lot of stuff going in this thread, haha.

If anyone is interested in actual science then psychedelics are NOT damaging any part of the nervous system and actually they HAVE protective and regenerative effects, but just slightly, nothing spectacular, they won't heal schizophrenia.

We don't know a lot about them for sure, that's why more research is needed. 

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I thought the nervous system was in the spine? But has to do with dopamine???

Nervous+System+Explained+Natalia+Rachel.png

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

Okay, okay, a lot of stuff going in this thread, haha.

If anyone is interested in actual science then psychedelics are NOT damaging any part of the nervous system and actually they HAVE protective and regenerative effects, but just slightly, nothing spectacular, they won't heal schizophrenia.

We don't know a lot about them for sure, that's why more research is needed. 

Incorrect. There's a actually rare research on the 60s using LSD to actually cure schizophrenia. Although the success were quite low, and the patients needed something like 50-60 Doses of it Lol. 

But just to give an idea how deluded mainstream society is, since psychedelics are usually known for "inducing" schizophrenia.

If you care about preserving your nervous system you should be much more concerned about your food and water than about psychedelics.

People fear-monger about psychedelics and then go eat some SAD crap without batting an eye.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If your nervous system is weak and you take a very high doses of psychedelics and that ignites a full blown Kundalini rising, there's a chance that you burn your vessel this way. 

Edited by m0hsen

21 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

If your nervous system is weak and you take a very high doses of psychedelics and that ignites a full blown Kundalini rising, there's a chance that you burn your vessel this way. 

You don't even need a full blown kundalini. Even if you have couple of bad trips or heavy experiences in a certain span of time. It can cause a lot of stress hormones releasing in the body and that might excel aging.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck I've meet people from South America in their 60s who have done Ayahuasca over 100+ times and they look great for their age. 

Your argument can also be made for people who don't take psychedelics aging poorly. It has nothing to do with psychedelics

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Incorrect. There's a actually rare research on the 60s using LSD to actually cure schizophrenia. Although the success were quite low, and the patients needed something like 50-60 Doses of it Lol

If I recall correctly the sucessful ones were all mild cases. I think psychedelics might also help someone slightly autistic or someone who has suffered mild head injury.

And you guys talking about kundalini, if you are not some kundalini masters who have been practicing and teaching people for 40 years, I don't believe you. Most of psychedelics are novel, their effects in the context of eastern systems like kundalini are not well tested.

Edited by Girzo

3 hours ago, herghly said:

@StarStruck I've meet people from South America in their 60s who have done Ayahuasca over 100+ times and they look great for their age. 

Your argument can also be made for people who don't take psychedelics aging poorly. It has nothing to do with psychedelics

We are both speculating here since psychedelics is uncharted territory for science in terms of effects on the body. 

In Tate we trust

Here are these two guys speaking kind of against psychedelics in terms of them having a negative effect on the system.

Personally I agree with@m0hsen. Depends on how well you can ground them.

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

On 25/6/2021 at 6:17 PM, Girzo said:

If I recall correctly the sucessful ones were all mild cases. I think psychedelics might also help someone slightly autistic or someone who has suffered mild head injury.

And you guys talking about kundalini, if you are not some kundalini masters who have been practicing and teaching people for 40 years, I don't believe you. Most of psychedelics are novel, their effects in the context of eastern systems like kundalini are not well tested.

No, I was saying that in a kundalini yoga book they say drugs including psychedelics hurt the nervous system .

But including psychedelics with other normal drugs just reveals their dogma and lack of first person experience of the school (which was corrupted anyway because I'm talking about Yogui Bhajan's kundalini books)

On 25/6/2021 at 6:51 AM, m0hsen said:

have you experienced this before?

1 hour ago, justamirror said:

have you experienced this before?

Kundalini experience, yes on 2grams of lemon tek golden teacher, ended up experiencing so much love and bliss beyond words, the amount of joy I experienced on every part of my body was beyond my imagination, and the experience literally opened my heart chakra.

But I've had a lot of meditation and Kriya Yoga experiences before that trip.

if you know what you are doing with psychedelics, these substances are amazing tools for accelerating your spiritual growth really.

Edited by m0hsen