asifarahim

Does psychidelic destroy nervous system

36 posts in this topic

An advanced meditator said that psychidelic destroy nervous system.is it true.i am a psychidelic vergin.also i saw a psychanaut women who is 25 but looks like 50 age.also leo is starting to look more and more like a zombie.his face is changing

The answer is no, it does not destroy nervous system.

Albert Hoffman, the inventor of LSD and discoverer of psilocybin , lived 102 years in magnificent condition and never stopped taking LSD . Another famous who defended and used psychedelics was Ernst Junger, hero of the German trenches, and Nobel Prize in Literature, who lived until he was 103

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall Looks like its too good to be true.

Does psychidelics cause addiction to the experience?

Also even martin ball is in baseline consciousness after his trip is over right?he has to come down after its effect

@Breakingthewall

@asifarahim more the opposite of addiction. I know a lot of people in my circle who consume it but most of them dont care if they make breaks for many months/years.

Although you can do psychedelics recreational but even then I think it cannot lead to addiction. 

Interesting observation. I realized that too, Leo doesn't look as good as he used to. We can push it to his health issues, yet how could we know that the amount of psychedelics wasn't a contribution to his health state? It's a shortcut and quite a bit of load for the body. I have a friend who has experience with psychedelics, she's pretty much my age but looks much older. In India I met a woman whose guidance I am following, never done any sort of drugs, she's extremely present yet very grounded, she's older than me but looks young and shining.

Edited by wesyasz

Rest assured they don't. Obviously you should never overdo it with anything, but in the case of psychedelics, it's not because they'd otherwise "destroy your nervous system". 

They also have nothing to do with how old you look. 

15 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

@Breakingthewall Looks like its too good to be true.

Does psychidelics cause addiction to the experience?

Also even martin ball is in baseline consciousness after his trip is over right?he has to come down after its effect

@Breakingthewall

depends on the person. I don't think Martin Ball is a very balanced person. Another famous lsd consumer, Timothy Leary, lived in very good conditions but never stopped being a total egotist. I think that if you use them wisely and purposefully the benefits can be enormous, but it's not guaranteed

Could be some kind of addiction like excess of enthusiasm at first times, but abuse is very rare, especially if it is used for personal development purposes.  you have to make an effort to get out of your comfort zone and do it

Damage is the wrong word. Can it drastically change the nervous system (brain) through increased neuroplasticity? Yes.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, wesyasz said:

Interesting observation. I realized that too, Leo doesn't look as good as he used to. We can push it to his health issues, yet how could we know that the amount of psychedelics wasn't a contribution to his health state? 

I think this is a bit of a slippery slope to start coming up with explanations based on what you DON'T know. It's easy to say that about anything.

"Why is Leo growing a beard? Well maybe he likes beards. OR maybe he is to lazy to shave because of overusing psychedelics!"

Do you see how its pointless to say something that I have no reason to think even thought it's maybe technically possible

Most psychedelics are the least physiologically harmful substance you could ever take. You should worry more about the mental states they will open to you and the hidden pathways in your psyche they will unlock.

7 hours ago, Adodd said:

I think this is a bit of a slippery slope to start coming up with explanations based on what you DON'T know. It's easy to say that about anything.

"Why is Leo growing a beard? Well maybe he likes beards. OR maybe he is to lazy to shave because of overusing psychedelics!"

Do you see how its pointless to say something that I have no reason to think even thought it's maybe technically possible

I am not explaining anything, I am wondering. 

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Gen Sue Rodriguez said:

@asifarahim Only hurt your Astral Body:| it is the body where your soul is developing the human experience.

All people must be responsable about this scars produced by psychedelics, those coud hurt the soul for several lives (SER uno book) . Each psychedelics hurt the astral body depending about Karma-Dharma, the intensity of any drug, use frequency, and more factors.

People have responsability to use it

NAMASTE

Have you verified it for yourself?

@asifarahim No. You usually feel when you are ready. As the others already said, many psychonauts lived a long life without any apparent destruction. What can confuse your system is when you take them too often and don't let yourself have time to integrate.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

"destroys nervous system" I mean what the fuck that even means?

Nervous system is something I started to hear when reading obscure kundalini yoga literature, seem like a word that sounded so intelligent but it means nothing 

@Javfly33 It does mean something. Stress kills our nervous system. It literally rewires it if your constantly stressed.

And no, there is no evidence that psychedelics destroy your nervous system. If anything I feel like they can be used to defrag the nervous system

Nervous system has nothing to do with ageing.

You need good nervous system to have a psychedelic experience. If your dopamine receptors are smashed because of addictions, it will influence your trip.

About the ageing thing.. I noticed that too. People who take psychedelics do age quicker. I have seen so much evidence that I'm sure of it. I don't have a scientific explanation. Probably because of the intense emotional labor and disturbance of the natural energy.

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Nervous system has nothing to do with ageing.

You need good nervous system to have a psychedelic experience. If your dopamine receptors are smashed because of addictions, it will influence your trip.

About the ageing thing.. I noticed that too. People who take psychedelics do age quicker. I have seen so much evidence that I'm sure of it. I don't have a scientific explanation. Probably because of the intense emotional labor and disturbance of the natural energy.

I thought the nervous system was in the spine? But has to do with dopamine???

This thread it's just insane bar commentary energy Lol