Boshra

I want to leave my sons life with out guilt

26 posts in this topic

I am not sure whether foster care kids also don't usually end up growing up depressed and dysfunctional. I kind of agree with Harlen Kelly here though. It seems stupid this logic, even though the cycle is real. 

Posted (edited)

Gonna give you a quick motivational speech. :)

You can get through this,

you can break free from depression,

you can bio hack yourself out of it,

you can care for your son,

you can be a good father.

You gotta do some efforts tho to break free of the viscous cycle of depression. I 'm not saying you have to do this but keep in mind your ego will have a lot of excuses not to.

Some things you could do to break free: (note that the ego is going to resist this)
-try to figure out if you have a methylation problem and fix it with supplementation and diet (I am undermethylated and supplement with zinc, as well as eating fatty fish 2-3 times a week).
-Clean up your diet (for example: one meal a day*, no deep fried foods, no microwaved foods, no dairy, no MSG, no processed foods, no artificial sweeteners nor sugar)
-only drink water, herbal, white and green tea
-Eat sweet potatoes every day, put cooked sweet potatoes with vegetables in your son's lunch box.
-Become teetotal (no alco/cigs/drugs)
-Meditate at least 5 mins a day, preferably 10 or 20... 30 or 1 hour if you can. Perhaps build it up slowly.
-Distance yourself from entertainment (videogames, the news other than essential stuff, TV shows, parties, phone apps, social media, etc.)
-Read self help books (other books are fine too, preferably real paper books, no e-books)
-Keep playing your instrument/singing if you play one, do not give up on this because of depression as it will make matters worse!
-Exercise at least 30 mins a day, if gym is too expensive just start jogging or so. This is also important to have high quality restorative sleep.
-Keep good sleep hygiene, try to aim for 7-8 hours a day, not much more, not much less. No screen usage 1 hour before bed. Even if you can't sleep you should spend that time in bed not to further destabilize it. If you really can't sleep because of thoughts and emotions, put a book next to you, so you can read tiny bits to distract you from worries.
-keep phone away if you're sleeping, the EMF's disturb your sleep and make you more depressed.
-look for a professional therapist.
-every time you feel yourself getting sucked into bad habits, get your stuff back together, forgive yourself and start over doing all of these.
-etc. (Search this forum and self help books for more advice)

*note that this should never be done for a child, a child should at least eat 3 times a day

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Happy? No problem. Not happy? No problem. It might be helpful to cut ones attachment to happiness, it's up to you to decide. There is no right or wrong here. I can only tell you that from past experiences I've come across what I consider the dangers of using spirituality as a way of escapism.

Posted (edited)

@Boshra Hi.

From a perspective from being mostly raised in fostercare my self and now at age 40 today.

With the short facts of you given and my experience from fostercare and biological parents that lost their ability take care of themselves and definitely a child... Many turns back and forth in this story..

Hey! :x

The fact that you reach out in this forum here and there now, makes me wonder if you maybe are on a path, there you actually are going to manage this situation yourself, if you can find some help needed for growth and able find the strength within? Yes :ph34r:

@Nahm ?

Many perspectives given in this thread are valid and the outcome are uncertain. 

Feel free to PM me if you want.

Edited by DIDego

On 6/24/2021 at 4:18 AM, Boshra said:

Hey I’m boshra , I have a nearly two year old toddler boy. I want to leave his life, I called docs to claim him, docs is a Australian neglect Children collective company That put kids in foster care. his mother  was already smoking cigarettes in front of him in her house with her friends when he was only 8 months old and apparently does ice in her bed room and I’m to fucking depressed and out of energy all the time to look after him and I’m worried that if I do leave I’ll feel this guilt throughout my life. Does anyone have some good advice on this Situation

Depressed and out of energy can be changed via self-understanding. You could (probably should) be talking to someone about that. You might not like my opinion, it is just one opinion. Don’t think about leaving your son’s life anymore. Think about how to support him and take action. Whatever you’re doing with your time & energy, stop doing that, and start caring for your son. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

that breaks my heart man. Your son NEEDS you.

I don't want you to feel guilt or worried.

I want you to empathize with your son and become concerned with the power you have.

Wondering what is the other thing, the other plan, which is presently & seemingly more preferable & sought. Wondering if it has been considered, why the ‘other thing’ or plan is sought. Thinking it might be… so that you feel better… upon the experiencing or having of it. Wondering if it is being missed that ‘other thing’ is an abstraction, and your son, and the bond therein, is not… but is quite literally the good feeling sought. Another way of consideration… instead of avoiding, circumventing or suppressing guilt, inspect in the literal sense, what it is & why it is.  

Might be looking for purpose & the love, which is already here. Just perhaps labelled with “guilt”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE