Extreme Z7

John McAfee found Dead in Prison

32 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not creative enough to make such shit up.

Literally lol.

apparently he’s wanted for murder in Belize?

1 hour ago, Neorez said:

God must have had a field day when he created McAfee. *let's see how far I can stretch myself with this one*

A lot of streching happend in those hammocks.

Which one is the conspiracy theory again?

He lived life to the fullest. I rather have his life than have a boring life. Excluding the teenage shit in my mouth. LoL. 

In Tate we trust

Reading about some of the things he did, his fetishes... it really shows what our animalistic evolutionary wiring and drives of our more primitive limbic brains are like when we don't try to control them. Seems like he built up more negative karma for himself that he'll have to work off in future lives, as Epstein did. Their demise might be considered karma coming back to hit them.

I'm convinced a certain subset of the population would thrive under a Postman scenerio.. that some actually crave it. It would allow their animal natures to fly free... most of our cravings, impulses, and feelings coming from evolutionary animalistic drives. All this makes me wonder how many supposed "yogis" and other mystics of the past weren't actually narcissists and sociopaths. Some were, some weren't, I'd imagine. In order to become famous enough to be passed down in historical texts, you had to appeal to the crowd in some way.

To be honest I never heard of him until his death, aside from using his anti-virus software once upon a time. These quotes about him are part of the documentary "Gringo"

https://letterboxd.com/film/gringo-the-dangerous-life-of-john-mcafee/

"The strange story of John McAfee, who went from millionaire software mogul to yogi, Kurtz-like jungle recluse to potential murderer, and most recently a prospective presidential candidate for the American Libertarian Party."

"From inventing the ubiquitous McAfee antivirus software to running a suspiciously criminal compound in Belize to making insanely bullish and grossly phallocentric Bitcoin bets to eating shit (literally), this guy legit existed on the fringe.

With a stockpile of guns, a harem of young Belize women, and an entourage of gangsters hired as bodyguards / periodic hitmen (he totally paid someone to kill that dude who crossed him & killed his dog), Gringo offers visual proof that orthodox laws and norms never applied to the infamous life of McAfee. This is obviously why he found himself exiled to exotic locales where venal politics and bribery ruled everyday society. "

Edited by sholomar

On 25/6/2021 at 0:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Rajneeshpuram Yes, let's trust the word of a guy who hires hookers to shit in his mouth. What could possibly go wrong?

I dont see incompatibility between satisfying his own intimate fetishes and being sincere.

42 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

I dont see incompatibility between satisfying his own intimate fetishes and being sincere.

He also promoted pump and dump crypto schemes so he probably wasn't that sincere.

7 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

How about tax evasion and murder?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Arcangelo Who cares, did you guys watch the documentary about him the dude was basically his own war lord, responsible for many deaths/torturings the dudes done enough damage in his lifetime 

3 hours ago, Bando said:

@Arcangelo Who cares, did you guys watch the documentary about him the dude was basically his own war lord, responsible for many deaths/torturings the dudes done enough damage in his lifetime 

What is it called?

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

What is it called?

Its called "gringo the dangerous life of John Mcafee"

Here is the highlight of the documentary.