Extreme Z7

John McAfee found Dead in Prison

32 posts in this topic

https://apnews.com/article/john-mcafee-dead-spain-prison-extradition-c39cc0f375a975946fb83b60cc2bf3d3

He allegedly committed suicide in a Spanish prison after recently being sentenced to be extradited to the U.S. He was potentially facing the rest of his life in prison.

Weirdly, I've stumbled upon some supposed John McAfee fans/conspiracy nuts denying that it was suicide and trying to paint him as a martyr.
Their proof: McAfee's own paranoid tweets warning that U.S. officials are out to "whack" him and that he would never kill himself.

Guess he was also taking lessons from the Trump guidebook to getting people to buy your lunacy.

Edited by Extreme Z7

I can't unsee this girl in a documentary about him that said he cut a hole in a hammock told her to shit through the hole in his mouth.

This is the first thing that pops in to my mind when he comes up, then the antivirus software.

The guy was a huge asshole and loved to troll and piss people off. He probably had a ton of powerful enemies so I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he was "Epstein'ed". Unlikely we'll ever know for sure. He basically lived the life of a supervillain, which I kinda find fascinating.

What would be the motivation of the US government to kill him?  They literally were about to extradite him and then immediately put him in jail for the rest of his life.  I need a motivation in order to consider the possibility.  The dude was just a tax thief essentially.  It's not like he had secret sex scandal information about high ranking people in society like the other guy that was actually whack'd.  

10 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Their proof: McAfee's own paranoid tweets warning that U.S. officials are out to "whack" him and that he would never kill himself.

This sounds like a last attempt at gaining control over the situation. Like a trickster giving the world the middle finger for one last time right before he dies. Imagine if you were a famous person about to kill yourself and you tweeted out something like: "Guys?! I think the CIA is after me!". You'd steer up so much chaos and confusion. Some people just like to see the world burn.

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it, I mean I haven't even seen the tweets.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

The dude was 75. How much longer was he supposed to live?

If anything he got away easy for the shit he done.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The dude was 75. How much longer was he supposed to live?

If anything he got away easy for the shit he done.

What did he do?

@Windappreciator  I'm guessing you haven't seen it. It's not just a personal diary sort of thing, you know.
https://actualized.org/insights

Leo's Blog: Infinite Insights

Miscellaneous bits of wisdom about personal development, philosophy, epistemology, nonduality, life purpose, psychedelics, etc. Published randomly throughout the week.

Edited by Extreme Z7

@Windappreciator McAfee led a colorful life, so to speak.  There is an investigative report on him from some prominent network that I found interesting now playing on you tube , I think, if you are interested in what he did.

20 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

What would be the motivation of the US government to kill him?  They literally were about to extradite him and then immediately put him in jail for the rest of his life.  I need a motivation in order to consider the possibility.  The dude was just a tax thief essentially.  It's not like he had secret sex scandal information about high ranking people in society like the other guy that was actually whack'd.  

The same motivation for getting rid of Epstein. Mcafee claimed to have 50 terabytes of data involving politicians, this data couldnt be released!

@Rajneeshpuram Yes, let's trust the word of a guy who hires hookers to shit in his mouth. What could possibly go wrong?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Rajneeshpuram Yes, let's trust the word of a guy who hires hookers to shit in his mouth

Is that true lol?

44 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Is that true lol?

Yea there is a clip about a documentary on youtube about him. During his time in Belize he had girlfriends for hire, he cut a hole in a hammock and told them to shit trough the hole in his mouth. Unless they are lying of course but they don't really have a reason to :).

Its on Leo's blog if you want to see it. I saw it before a long time ago somewhere.

Edited by voxun

1 hour ago, Joel3102 said:

Is that true lol?

I am not creative enough to make such shit up.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not creative enough to make such shit up.

God must have had a field day when he created McAfee. *let's see how far I can stretch myself with this one*