Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuckerwphotography

Will God experience each individual lifetime?

8 posts in this topic

Is it "true" that I as God will experience life through each individual's limited ego perspective, since God is infinite? In other words, I as God will experience life through "the eyes" of each person I pass by on the street in another lifetime? Therefore, if I punch someone in the face, I will experience the pain of the punch when I reincarnate as that person, so therefore I would never want to cause another harm (in theory at least)?

Is this train of thought on-point?

In the same lifetime hehe, it's happening right now. And not just animals IMO.

1 hour ago, tuckerwphotography said:

Is it "true" that I as God will experience life through each individual's limited ego perspective, since God is infinite? In other words, I as God will experience life through "the eyes" of each person I pass by on the street in another lifetime? Therefore, if I punch someone in the face, I will experience the pain of the punch when I reincarnate as that person, so therefore I would never want to cause another harm (in theory at least)?

Is this train of thought on-point?

Sort of, but it gets weird because of the illusion of time.

Notice you specifically asked "WILL God?" as if to imply a future event. You could have just as easily asked "HAS God?" as if to imply you have already passed through all such incarnations.

In truth, God neither has, nor will, but strangely has, and will. 

But having said that, there is no consciousness other than God consciousness, so if it appears to be conscious, then it should be assumed to be God consciousness. 

That's the million dollar question. It's an essential Oneness question.

My bet is that most people don't know it. I think you need an astonishing radical state of Consciousness to realize this.

Additionally Nobody here can give you Truth ??‍♂️

Who said they are conscious and not a figment of your own consciousness ?

26 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Who said they are conscious and not a figment of your own consciousness ?

@Godishere Well this is the question. But if God is truly Infinite, it would in theory mean that God would experience each lifetime through the eyes of the person that is appearing in "my ego's" dream, no?

Yes. God has, is and will experience all perspectives.

"You Create Magic"