Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Insane butterfly

Let's talk about triptamines

1 post in this topic

Since many here on the forum already have realized that they are God they don’t get much busy with substances but with philosophy so there is not so many informations about psychedelics.

I have a bunch of triptamines on the toolbox, I have done about 30 to 40 trips till now.

5meo-DMT freebase and HCL

Dpt, 4-HO-DET, 4-HO-DPT, 4-HO-MIPT, 5-meo-MIPT, βOA-2C-B,mdma and LSD

A couple of them I haven’t tried yet. I have some questions to the experienced ones, how you manage your time for a nice solid trip? Time for integration?I have my own business as a car mechanic and working alone so it’s a lot of stuff to do every day including fitness,kids every second weekend, spirituality, reading, divorce, private life? and so on, I live alone and I try to steal some time to enjoy a trip.

I’m not the only one who is busy and I want some tips and tricks from others, also how do I keep the triptamines fresh? with the time I’ve read that they contaminate,  another concern is the tolerance, I don’t have much time to try threshold dosages and go my way up so I go balls to the wall which is also not the best solution. I had a trip sitter only twice so even when I'm out of space when tripping I NEED to be careful to stay safe, a lot of them were horribly challenging!

How you manage your tripping  to make it also enjoyable and be able to go to work also the next day?  Sometimes when I have some time I just feel tired from the day/week and I’m afraid to trip like that.

Which triptamine you find best?excluding 5meo