Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falk

Money Psychology - Just 1 Question!

7 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura , Hey everyone :) 

Cutting right to the case, i have the option of becoming the boss of the business i´m working in right now for a one-off payment (mid 6figures) which will put me into dept for about 7-10 years (depending on how much i plan to payback each year ofc), so it is the most long-term decision i ever had to make ... the business is quite stable for over 30years and i´m positive i can increase the turnover/revenue in the next years even more (i plan to go 7 figures revenue 2018), but still i heard from some business-people to never, NEVER!! NEVER THAT IS!! go into dept ...as if it was a deadly sin or something ... is it a fear / limiting belief that going into dept for a certain period of time is bad? i´m actually a bit afraid if i make an emotional mistake here ... what do you think?

Thank you

Also what Books can anyone recommend on money?

Right now i´m reading Tony Robbins "Money Maste the Game" and "E-Myth" on how people mistake themselves to be enterpreneurs and how to actually become one ...  more suggesitons?

Edited by Falk

Just curious, why would you have to pay a fee to become a boss at the firm you are working for?

1 minute ago, AxelK said:

Just curious, why would you have to pay a fee to become a boss at the firm you are working for?

I dont pay for becoming boss...i maybe put this wrong ...i pay a fee and 98% of it is the worth of the wares in stock

Sounds like you are going to buy your business partner's share of the company, which would allow you to make all the decisions?  All you need to purchase is 51% of the company to do that, not 98%, unless you want to own 98% of the company.

Also, you said you would be in DEBT for 7-10 years?  I would run as far away from this as possible. Anything that puts you in debt, I am STRONGLY opposed to.

Edited by agnosis

I dont know how smart it is to put yourself in debt for the next 7-10.  
Also it would help to know which business you are talking about, because the world is changing quite faster than 30 years ago, so think carefully before making this decision.

I think it is too big of a risk. If you would be rich and don't had to worry about the money then sure go for it, but in this case I wouldn't recommend it.