ivankiss

God is beyond realization. Let it be now.

15 posts in this topic

I do not see this mentioned too often on the path.

There is realization - which all are after and chasing. And then there is being (God) - which is a whole new journey on its own. 

What prevents you from embarking on that journey, and so-to-speak complete the circle, is holding onto realization. - assuming that you indeed, truly realized yourself as God.

You fail to see how realization is keeping you stuck. Or maybe you kinda see, but have not cultivated enough courage and faith to just let go, once and for all. You are afraid of falling from grace. As if there's something you could lose. As if The Light could ever leave you.

It is the biggest of letting go's. Your graduation. The point where the journey of mastery begins.

You are essentially saying: Cool, I'm God. And I'm fine with completely forgetting that now. I trust The Light within me, that I am now.

And then you go live your life with your heart wide open. Not thinking about what is real or unreal, who are you and who are others, how infinite is Infinity... none of that.

You live a very down-to-earth life.

Hold onto no realization. No matter how grand or high it may seem. No matter how groundbreaking it was when you had it. Let all that be. Let it all drift away, slowly, gently.

You are simply being (God).

Simply loving life.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I do not see this mentioned too often on the path.

There is realization - which all are after and chasing. And then there is being (God) - which is a whole new journey on its own. 

What prevents you from embarking on that journey, and so-to-speak complete the circle, is holding onto realization. - assuming that you indeed, truly realized yourself as God.

You fail to see how realization is keeping you stuck. Or maybe you kinda see, but have not cultivated enough courage and faith to just let go, once and for all. You are afraid of falling from grace. As if there's something you could lose. As if The Light could ever leave you.

It is the biggest of letting go's. Your graduation. The point where the journey of mastery begins.

You are essentially saying: Cool, I'm God. And I'm fine with completely forgetting that now. I trust The Light within me, that I am now.

And then you go live your life with your heart wide open. Not thinking about what is real or unreal, who are you and who are others, how infinite is Infinity... none of that.

You live a very down-to-earth life.

Hold onto no realization. No matter how grand or high it may seem. No matter how groundbreaking it was when you had it. Let all that be. Let it all drift away, slowly, gently.

You are simply being (God).

Simply loving life.

I agree.It's also the realization that you can do anything, without shame and live freely,without fear. Seeing everything as yourself is a very intense, amazing experience. When you eat,your eating yourself and it's like when your inside a house or building it's like your inside another form of your body. The walls and floors are your skin. Very intense

Edited by Adrian325

When the ego says "I am God", things are backwards, unfortunately, fortunately :D

How can that which cannot be defined (at all) claim to be able to define itself?

20210620_150211.jpg

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

How can that which cannot be defined (at all) claim to be able to define itself?

Omnipotence. It can do EVERYTHING. And it does.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

2 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

When the ego says "I am God", things are backwards, unfortunately, fortunately :D

20210620_150211.jpg

I am, but I haven't figured out what I am yet. ?

33 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

Omnipotence. It can do EVERYTHING. And it does.

no no. dude. you are it. I'm asking you to define yourself.

Omnipotence sure, but still, we are using language here. When I say "how can you define yourself?" I'm inviting you to 

- either try do it with language (reply to me as you did, you fell in the trap! <3)

- or just sit in silence .

Sure, beyond mind, beyond thoughts, beyond (before) ego, everything is possible ;-) <3

"I am, but I haven't figured out what I am yet."

Sure, and it cannot be done with the mind.

Let go of mind (ego) and you shall see there is no need to figure anything out, cos it is already figured out ;)) <3

8yearold.png

superior.png

osho sunset.png

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about xD

3 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

no no. dude. you are it. I'm asking you to define yourself.

Omnipotence sure, but still, we are using language here. When I say "how can you define yourself?" I'm inviting you to 

- either try do it with language (reply to me as you did, you fell in the trap! <3)

- or just sit in silence .

Sure, beyond mind, beyond thoughts, beyond (before) ego, everything is possible ;-) <3

"I am, but I haven't figured out what I am yet."

Sure, and it cannot be done with the mind.

Let go of mind (ego) and you shall see there is no need to figure anything out, cos it is already figured out ;)) <3

8yearold.png

superior.png

osho sunset.png

Becoming infinite Love is what your referring too I think. How can one answer anything when they don't have any form or hands to type? So,as this imaginary finite vessel, Consciousness communicates to itself and through itself. You are Everything because You are God. Just because your unaware of something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that it isn't True.

Such an important pointer... all the states, all the chasing, all the realizations and breakthroughs only to end up exactly where you always where. There is nowhere to go but right where you are. ??

4 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I'm asking you to define yourself.

I guess it would be: "I am that I am"

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

4 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

I guess it would be: "I am that I am"

If you look closely, "I am" is just a thought + sensation.  It's a very powerful one, as it feels "fundamental", but it's just another ground that you stand on.  All sensations and thoughts just happen on their own... none of them own or are aware of each other.  They exist WITHIN awareness, and even that is wrong, because awareness wouldn't exist without them.  Awareness IS them.  You cannot find any separation between that which Knows and that which is Known.

14 hours ago, Flyboy said:

If you look closely, "I am" is just a thought + sensation.  It's a very powerful one, as it feels "fundamental", but it's just another ground that you stand on.  All sensations and thoughts just happen on their own... none of them own or are aware of each other.  They exist WITHIN awareness, and even that is wrong, because awareness wouldn't exist without them.  Awareness IS them.  You cannot find any separation between that which Knows and that which is Known.

Very true. I am is a very subtle form of ego. 

Matt Kahn explains this beautifully: