Strangeloop

Black void, weird conversations, Consciousness states

8 posts in this topic

No idea what's going on. My perception of Reality seems very limited. Like I don't see how my body really behaves. Like it's a fog of somekind. Seems like the body behaves on it's own. So who is writing this? The Observer? But the observer doesn't interact. 

I don't know anything anymore. I'm just flowing through life without being conscious of what is really going on. Mostly my perception becomes empty... Like it's a void and there's nothing there. And I'm not talkint about the negative feeling of feeling empty. I'm talking about just pure void, like space or something like that.

Like the body and Reality dissapears and reapears on various intervals.

Anyone experienced this?

@Strangeloop But you are here to tell us about "the void"? If nothing was there would that "space" exist? Would there be someone telling us about "the void". You as the human may not be there but something (maybe not some thing) must be there? 

@WelcometoReality The "experience" might have passed in that case it is just a memory by now. If so my question is not to be answered now but maybe it can be answered if a similiar "experience" occurs. It is more a question for you to answer for yourself than for me.

If the void exists the human dissapears. If the void doesn't exist the perception of the human appears. That's simply put. It appears it dissapears but what the consistency of it I'don't know. it's very fluid and rigid at the same time

On 3.7.2021 at 5:34 PM, Strangeloop said:

If the void exists the human dissapears. If the void doesn't exist the perception of the human appears. That's simply put. It appears it dissapears but what the consistency of it I'don't know. it's very fluid and rigid at the same time

Intersting. Indeed, a strange loop.

On 3.7.2021 at 8:55 PM, WelcometoReality said:

Might be something to investigate further.

I agree. 

@Strangeloop Try to meditate and stay with this experience for longer periods of time.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.