Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NinoNize

The Schizophrenic and the Perpetual Motion Machine

6 posts in this topic

This is a new mystical work by a German Neo-Occultist on the key role of schizophrenia. This work reaches the limit of what can be explained with words. It is a great work for both, affected and unaffected people and those who are interested in mysticism.

I think some will take this post for advertising and ignore it, which of course is not the case, since I respect Mr Leo Gura and his platform. But i'm sure that the one who sees this data, will recognize the quality of the data and then help to underline the relevance of this work. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JbtlrbDjnY&t=7s

No my friend, I am not schizophrenic. This work is not mine either, but I come from Germany, just like the guy who made this and I love his research work in German. The schizophrenic video was celebrated hard in the German underground scene. And since he has now also started to translate some of his works into English, I would like to contribute to the dissemination of this valuable data.

Edited by NinoNize

@Kalo Yes, but as I can see, your party is going very well without me ^^

5 hours ago, Kalo said:

Bro soon I'm having a battle with a demon. Seriously.

I'm feeling it, more important, I'm conscious of it. The battle, the "psychosis" is coming nearer and nearer, more and more intense. I'm serious.

God All-Mighty, You created me and him, and now the battle between light and darkness soon begins.

May I do right.

I think you should take anti psychotics if you feel it creeping up.