Someone here

There is only me!

46 posts in this topic

A little thought experiment..

You don't experience time when you are sleeping. Hours pass and to you it feels like nothing.

What If you slept for 5000 years or died during that time and then woke up.. From your pov it will be as a blink of an eye. No time have passed from your pov. Yet 5000 years have passed on earth.  Even an eternity can pass on earth and the entire world might end.. Yet from your pov it will be as a blink of an eye.   

This means time has no existence and no relevance without you. Without an observer that feels time. That's why when you die the whole world will die with you. Because the whole of eternity will happen in a blink of an eye. 

This made me realize that there is only me. 

I'm completely alone as God. I'm the only thing that exists. And what is not relevant to me simply does not exist. 

This is mind blowing and terrifying. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Enjoy yourself ! You have eternity to experience everything

Yes brother yes ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Someone here Terrifying? To whom?xD

@Someone here

You're onto something here bro ?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Let's inquiry a little bit deeper ;) 

Who is that "me" that realizes there is only me? Is this "me" really exist or it's just bunch of thoughts? Does "I"-thought arise before the bird's sound or they arise simultaneously inside you? If they are simultaneous who are you in this picture? What if the focus is switched from "I"-think-ing to actual you-ing? To answer the questions, be with all of your attention where your body is.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

50 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Someone here Terrifying? To whom?xD

It's actually terrible. Im fully aware right now that I'm alone for eternity. 

37 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Someone here

Who is that "me" that realizes there is only me? Is this "me" really exist or it's just bunch of thoughts? Does "I"-thought arise before the bird's sound or they arise simultaneously inside you? If they are simultaneous who are you in this picture? What if the focus is switched from "I"-think-ing to actual you-ing? 

I'm speaking about "me" as consciousness itself. Not the ego (the "I" thought). 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This is so yes, but on the other hand no. all this universe that disappears if you sleep is only in your mind. If you disconnect it, the universe shuts down. If you look at it from the "on" point of view, it will seem that only you exist. if you look at it from the "off" point of view it seems to you that the universe does not really exist. reality, imo, goes further: your parcel of perception and memory is illusory, a mental creation. if you dissolve it you will see that you are not really a separate being. your particular universe is a kind of artifice, a trick. what you are goes much further. when you die that trick will turn off. it really is something empty and irrelevant. My trick will continue to exist, and infinite more, since you are me and everyone else, but it is impossible to see it if you are encapsulated in your particular trick.

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

<terrible>, <fully aware> or <alone> are descriptions that exist together with "I"-thinking identification.

"I" + <description>

Find the source of "I"-thinking, is it really you or it's just inside you like a bird's song?

Imagine, you are the sky and there are different types of clouds that form letters like "t e r r i b l e" or "a l o n e". If you identify yourself with these clouds it may seem very terrifying, but there is another choice... to see that you are the sky.

Be like a sky, my friend ??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

But there are also others povs which are alone as their own godhood...so you are alone but you aren't ?

And yeah to the one saying "there aren't other povs" whatever, doesn't matter, as long as it will be experienced at least 1 time , doesn't matter if it's a matter of space and time

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm speaking about "me" as consciousness itself. Not the ego (the "I" thought). 

How consciousness can be terrified about anything? Consciousness just is. It's just a story of someone who is terrified.

"This made me realize that there is only *me*.

I'm completely alone as God. I'm the only *thing* that exists."

When you say 'me' / 'the only thing' -- what do you mean? What is your definition of 'you as God' // 'me as the only thing that exist' ??

Can it even be defined?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

could god create a machine / clone of me which lives this life same as me womb to tomb?

no doubt, because it is god

god has done precisely that with every person in the universe

this is realized to be true since no individual has free will, all of us here are automatons

now the kicker:

i writing this am god constrained having temporarily set aside powers;

truth is i the one the only hitchhiked a ride to earth on a self created body-mind machine called gettoefl which had a bunch of karmic appointments to attend to and now i am enjoying this arrangement in its totality, when this is over i will hitch a ride with another automaton and then experience life through its eyes

this is existence

over and out

Edited by gettoefl

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

My trick will continue to exist, and infinite more, since you are me and everyone else, but it is impossible to see it if you are encapsulated in your particular trick.

Is this true? Is the consciousness that is aware of this all that there is? Or are there multiple consciousness bubbles which pop in and out of Oneness?

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

A little thought experiment..

You don't experience time when you are sleeping. Hours pass and to you it feels like nothing.

What If you slept for 5000 years or died during that time and then woke up.. From your pov it will be as a blink of an eye. No time have passed from your pov. Yet 5000 years have passed on earth.  Even an eternity can pass on earth and the entire world might end.. Yet from your pov it will be as a blink of an eye.   

This means time has no existence and no relevance without you. Without an observer that feels time. That's why when you die the whole world will die with you. Because the whole of eternity will happen in a blink of an eye. 

I'm completely alone as God. I'm the only thing that exists. And what is not relevant to me simply does not exist. 

This is great and you are grasping it conceptually.  Yet you can become directly conscious of it by becoming Pure Consciousness in which all dualities collapse into a perfect non-dual state of consciousness.  Pure Actuality.  Here you can have the direct realization (its so direct that you and the Realization become One..you ARE the Realization.    The duality of self/other melts away.

Just be careful what you wish for.  As you said it can be terrifying - the first time God awakens from its slumber and realizes it is perfectly alone - it's a shock even to God.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

being alone is no biggie

i am just pops out some ribs

has me the eve of my dreams

Edited by gettoefl

5 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

being alone is no biggie

Then you don't know it at the level of Being yet.  Whole different ballgame :)

You will wanna run and hide from yourself but there will be nowhere to run.  Momma can't save you cuz she is you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

Is this true? Is the consciousness that is aware of this all that there is? Or are there multiple consciousness bubbles which pop in and out of Oneness?

I think that they are not bubbles, that it is a single flat consciousness and that patterns are created in it, but obviously this is speculation. I have had that realization several times, very strong and obvious, but maybe I am also influenced by what I have read?.i don't think so But it's a possibility, and the realizations are not long.

The realization is: It seemed that it was me, a separate being, and I am not real. all humanity is a single block, and beyond, all reality the same. all the noise, the color, the stuff that fills the mind is fake, a special effect. reality is silent unity

Edited by Breakingthewall

those mental games don't take you anywhere

just shut up and be aware of everything happening in your experience field

Edited by RedLine

40 minutes ago, RedLine said:

those mental games don't take you anywhere

You could say that about everything that is talked about in this forum, but it is not true. This is a mental exercise that helps to soften the mental barriers that keep you locked in the illusion of separation

Edited by Breakingthewall