Raptorsin7

Female Red Pill Subreddit

142 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Listen, it's not worth the effort to 'earn the trust' of someone who doesn't give me the benefit of the doubt to begin with. I'd rather go for someone who does give me the benefit of the doubt.

You're asking for benefit of the doubt from people for whom"giving benefit of the doubt to strangers" is what landed them in a bad situation in the first place.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You're asking for benefit of the doubt from people for whom"giving benefit of the doubt to strangers" is what landed them in a bad situation in the first place.

Nope. That's not what landed them in a bad situation. It's having no doubt whatsoever and naively trusting them which landed them in a bad situation. You are free to have your doubts. Just don't be too quick to assume that your doubts are the truth of the situation and you'll be fine! The truth will reveal itself to you.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@knakoo

On 24/6/2021 at 1:59 AM, Parththakkar12 said:

I don't know, man. I'm not even thinking about attraction. I'm working on basic communication and semantics right here!

Human communication is much harder than rocket-science. Much more complicated!

This is the whole point of addressing semantics first. This is how much it matters.

Now that we're done doing that, maybe we're ready to get back to talking about attraction! This is where that begins.

The kind of response you get from her is going to say a lot about her. Approaching is about a lot more than just measuring up to women!

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

3 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

Do you even have a harem bro???

Bruh the only harem I need is your mom, your mom been hareming me since before you were born so hard, that I’m prolly your father.

…. I hope i didn’t take the joke too far xD

@Etherial Cat This is what I meant by women not taking responsibility for their rejections. And yes, I meant the definition of the word 'responsibility' exactly as I mentioned it. This is a live demo for you if you're confused!

Edited by Parththakkar12

9 minutes ago, tedbuteda said:

A high-value woman is someone who knows her worth and exudes an energy that goes beyond the physical. A high-value woman is not just highly sought after by men but is someone who knows her inherent value and can hold her own, regardless of what people say or do to her. Men who use bladderwrack from https://druggenius.com/nutrition/bladderwrack-uses-benefits-and-side-effects/ want a woman with a good personality. To have a nice caring personality is especially endearing to a man. He will know that no matter what happens you will take care of the people around you. He will love your beautiful nature and he will be proud of you.

Careful with the ad promotion. That will get you banned here.

4 hours ago, aurum said:

Careful with the ad promotion. That will get you banned here.

That was about as subtle as a sledgehammer xD Still almost went over my head, I was sat there thinking, 'What the fuck has using bladderwrack - bladderwhat? - got to do with wanting a woman with a good personality?O.o'

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

46 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

That was about as subtle as a sledgehammer xD Still almost went over my head, I was sat there thinking, 'What the fuck has using bladderwrack - bladderwhat? - got to do with wanting a woman with a good personality?O.o'

Yeah we get these clowns every once in a while.

These are the same dudes that have never heard of foreplay ;).

On 24/06/2021 at 6:05 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

@hoodrow trillson According to that sub if you split 50/50  on a date you're a LVM(low value male) and it should be a deal breaker.

I dropped a very good otherwise guy because of this 50/50 shit. He was about to introduce me to his friends and family. But I didn't want to go there cause in a long term, if a guy thinks men and women are equal and he does not need to be a provider and give me masculine containment, I will suffer with this guy. Especially when other guys not only want, but compete among each other to showcase to me just how much they are ready to start a family and that they are financially well off to support it. 

Have a look at these videos. I think they sum up very well the situation in the dating market place so to speak. 

The only way for a guy to be chosen by more women and not get rejected is to improve his social/financial status. 

The only way for a woman to avoid rapid decline in value is to take care of her body, eat well, look above 7/10, not have kids too early or from guys who won't be there to help with kids. 

Just understand this is an actual reality and you will be more successful in finding a match. 

No point to adopt red or black pill for both genders. Accepting reality is the solution. The reason why we have these black and red pill communities on both sides is because both genders do not accept reality and think their market value is much higher than it truly is - dotted line on his graph. The cognitive dissonance between a belief and reality is what creates anger, animosity, rejection, demonising etc. 

Just accept reality for what it is and what reproductive and dating agendas /strategies both genders have and make peace with it, i. e. use it to get the best mate possible based on your market value. 

@Vzdoh That is not a holistic / systemic source of information in regards to dating. It's rather surprising that you would recommend that. 

@Harlen Kelly have u even watched it? In a 2nd video there is a clear system presented. And I agree with it 100%.

What's not systemic about it? If u have come across better systems view, do share? 

@Leo Gura talks about the same thing about dating/game in his videos. For guys he recommends to carve out their place in the world and work on obtaining higher social status. For women - to be more sexually appealing. This video i shared talks exactly about the same thing with a systemic overview of the dating strategies and market value in time progression. 

When u criticise someone's opinion or sources, do provide the rationale for criticism and what other methods/systems u came across are better? 

Blatant criticism without supporting argument is super immature way to hold a discussion about anything. 

6 hours ago, aurum said:

Yeah we get these clowns every once in a while.

These are the same dudes that have never heard of foreplay ;).

Brilliant! xD

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

4 hours ago, Vzdoh said:

Have a look at these videos. I think they sum up very well the situation in the dating market place so to speak. 

The only way for a guy to be chosen by more women and not get rejected is to improve his social/financial status. 

The only way for a woman to avoid rapid decline in value is to take care of her body, eat well, look above 7/10, not have kids too early or from guys who won't be there to help with kids.

Just understand this is an actual reality and you will be more successful in finding a match. 

No point to adopt red or black pill for both genders. Accepting reality is the solution. The reason why we have these black and red pill communities on both sides is because both genders do not accept reality and think their market value is much higher than it truly is - dotted line on his graph. The cognitive dissonance between a belief and reality is what creates anger, animosity, rejection, demonising etc. 

Just accept reality for what it is and what reproductive and dating agendas /strategies both genders have and make peace with it, i. e. use it to get the best mate possible based on your market value. 

Omg thank you you said that, its really funny how people just ignore something and throw it out of the window because they say "Oh that is stupid red pill or black pill ideology". 

You shouldn't believe anything you hear of course or adapt red pill/black pill ideology, just see wheter these things are true, just be honest with your direct experiance. 

Stop dismissing something just because its red pill or black pill.

Actually when you are honest with yourself now you can do something and improve your situation.

If you live in fairyland and coping all the time with your believes how the sexual market works, then good for you. 

9 hours ago, Vzdoh said:

And I agree with it 100%.

Of course you do, your epistemology and his are at the same level of depth, or rather lack thereof.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

@Vzdoh

would i be wrong in assuming this discussion feeds your ego as to how hot and high value you are and how the men on the forum need to up their value to get women like you 

Edited by Jacob Morres

On 6/21/2021 at 4:28 PM, Bando said:

For the most part a mans dating agenda is to get sex as often and quickly as possible while a womans is to extract resources, whether it be time, money or emotional energy. 

agree

21 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

She's just a represantation of a niche number of women, that likes to be wined and dined, and taken care of, that's all. Which is fine ofc, to some degree. But, let's not pretend that social status and money will make you into this magnet for majority of women lmao. That's such an idiotic assuption, and it's gonna cost you dearly if you buy into it. I see high status, money making men ignored and cheated on all the time. That clearly means that it's a terrible fucking strategy, and waste of time.

I agree.

12 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

agree

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I agree.

I disagree