Raptorsin7

Female Red Pill Subreddit

142 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen the sub reddit r/femaledatingstrategy?

It seems like it's the female version of the redpill... lot's of trashing men and woman claiming to be too high value to find men etc.

I guess it makes sense that where would be a female version of the red pill but I was pretty surprised when I came across it.

I wonder if any woman here have seen the subreddit and have thoughts on their overall philosophy towards men. I wonder if this sentiment is becoming common amongst woman.

I just checked it out. 

From a glance, it seems like a less sophisticated version of the Red Pill, but catered towards women. 

It has the same flaws the Red Pill has, as I pointed out in my "Critique of the Rational Male and Red Pill Ideology" post. 

Mainly, not seeing the big picture as to why the dating market is as fucked as it is in the West. 

@Chew211 I checked it out. It’s objectification of males only from a female point of view.

Any time there’s an abbreviation of a specific stereotype (HVM/LVM) the ego is having a blast. :D 

It belongs to a word that I see spoken so little that I had to google it a few days ago to get it right - Misandry. And yes, some people use the term ‘misandry’ to perpetuate sexism and male privellege and accuse empowered women of being anti male.

And yet objectification of men is the essence of misandry. 

Society is just going to gain more knowledge and consciousness over time. If you don't want people to know all these things, don't share them haha.

I wanted to post this here as well.

I think many guys can benefit from it and can get a better understanding of the opposite sex.

Notice how there is no concern about how to meet and attract a partner. Instead it is all about choosing the right partner.

You can clearly see how dating advice for women is radically different from dating advice for men.

:x

This is the most fascinating shit I have heard in a while.

It's litterly the exact same rhetoric as Incels.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Ive had a lot of profound insights on how epistemology works just by studying how men and women go about their dating strategy and how what benefits a man typically goes against a woman's top priorities, vice versa

I got banned by a feminist just because I said misandry exists

5 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

I got banned by a feminist just because I said misandry exists

??? damn that’s a great way to prove your point. 

Just bought myself diamonds for the first time

QUEEN SH*T

I dumped him yesterday. I deserve better than that.

So, I am giving myself better than that. I’ve never splurged on jewelry before and I feel like royalty right now.

He had bought me a cheap necklace with a few diamonds (and an ugly topaz in it), so I wanted to buy myself better. I spent quite a lot more on a necklace, and that’s my standard. If you want to be with me, you need to treat me better than I treat myself to be worth it for me. And this is how I treat myself.

I bought a ring, to make that promise to myself.

I feel free. I feel strong. I love this.

This is an actual post by someone one the subreddit. I'm torn between laughing at their stupidity and feeling sorry for them thinking that this is a wise philosophy to approach dating. It's been a pretty eye opening experience reading this subreddit.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Just bought myself diamonds for the first time

QUEEN SH*T

I dumped him yesterday. I deserve better than that.

So, I am giving myself better than that. I’ve never splurged on jewelry before and I feel like royalty right now.

He had bought me a cheap necklace with a few diamonds (and an ugly topaz in it), so I wanted to buy myself better. I spent quite a lot more on a necklace, and that’s my standard. If you want to be with me, you need to treat me better than I treat myself to be worth it for me. And this is how I treat myself.

I bought a ring, to make that promise to myself.

I feel free. I feel strong. I love this.

This is an actual post by someone one the subreddit. I'm torn between laughing at their stupidity and feeling sorry for them thinking that this is a wise philosophy to approach dating. It's been a pretty eye opening experience reading this subreddit.

The same way you see this as laughable is the same way women look at pickup up and Redpill. For the most part a mans dating agenda is to get sex as often and quickly as possible while a womans is to extract resources, whether it be time, money or emotional energy. 

This all stems from evolution throughout 10s of thousands of years, men are able to reproduce very quickly and didn't have to play a large part of raising/nurturing the child as much as the woman did, so she needed to vet him and make sure he was a capable man.

Men only screened for qualities that would make a healthy baby like, attractiveness, clear skin, curvy body, ect while woman mostly looked for a man who could care for them and their offspring. 

I actually discovered this subreddit a while back and it was one of the driving forces that showed me how bs the whole ideology its just horseshoe theory.

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

If you want to be with me, you need to treat me better than I treat myself

Ahahahaha....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Haha I know it's pretty insane.

I wonder what % of these woman will snap out and evolve. They reinforce each others beliefs, and I think they believe if they adjust their mindset its settling and they are too high value to settle.

17 hours ago, SamC said:

It's litterly the exact same rhetoric as Incels.

Are you saying that incels have a point?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

22 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Has anyone seen the sub reddit r/femaledatingstrategy?

It seems like it's the female version of the redpill... lot's of trashing men and woman claiming to be too high value to find men etc.

I guess it makes sense that where would be a female version of the red pill but I was pretty surprised when I came across it.

I wonder if any woman here have seen the subreddit and have thoughts on their overall philosophy towards men. I wonder if this sentiment is becoming common amongst woman.

Female version of redpill is called feminism and it is so widespread that they don't really need a fringe platform for it. lol.

In Tate we trust

Feminism has nothing to do with redpill.

Such a hate for feminism.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

FCC5A0E1-9DAD-4C33-9419-9FB1E74F5F22.jpeg

C0EEED22-17B5-48F7-8924-DCEB6296575A.gif

Edited by Frenk

7 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Are you saying that incels have a point?

Well it depends what one means by a point. Of course there are kernels of truth that can be found in the Incel/womandaiting strategy.

On the other hand - based on that WDST use the same rhetoric as Incels, both must be super wrong because both belive that they are victims and oppressed by the other one which can't really be the case. They both oppress themselves.

What do you say? Do they got a point?@Parththakkar12

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"