Preety_India

He called me stupid

184 posts in this topic

@Preety_India Everyone has strengths and weaknesses that gives them different tools for navigating relationships. Might be why people have been criticizing your approach unfairly. 

I have tools that make identifying a partners quality's accurately and quickly, but its weak in other areas of a relationship, that you would excel at.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral in what areas are you weak ?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Here a guy tries hard on his divine masculinity.  ? The artist

If you're always having bad experiences in relationships, it's either you're not good at picking the right guy (and getting rid of them when you see red flags) or you have some behaviors that are not working in the relationship. If I was going to date you it would worry me that you describe all your exs as fuck boys or narcissists. 

It seems like you have a lot of love to share and relationships are very important for you, so I think you should take time out of relationships to really work on yourself and discover what issues you have that could be affecting your relationships. Therapy or something like that would help you a lot, I do it myself and have found it very useful, you may not be able to change yourself easily but at least there will be an awareness of where you issues lie as well as the root and how they play out. Otherwise you may unfortunately find yourself in this position regularly. 

In terms of what you said to the guy, assuming you've only had a few conversations with him, then yeah this is way over the top, you may feel this way but of course to some extent its a projection as you dont know him that well. It also shows that you don't value yourself too much from his perspective, if you're willing to drop everything for him. It's a lot of pressure to put on him so early, these parts of the relationship should be fun, life is not always so serious. 

Good luck though