Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

The best and most effective way to punish high level criminals

6 posts in this topic

Don't do death penalties. Don't put them in prison so they won't have a social life. 

Make them do hard labor. Their punishment will be to do immense service to society, (forcibly) 

Death penalties and prison time only destroys them. Their hard labor will create a new them. Simply put jail guards with guns around them to ensure they don't do anything bad. 

Labor is one of the best forms of transformation. Not therapy. Not personal development. Not spiritual enlightenment. For these criminals, LABOR is the best medicine. Not only does it help them, but it will help our society

Invest money on having them to hard labor effectively. Just putting them in jail and stew in their filth not only is a waste of money, but they won't learn anything about love and goodness through that. Their labor will save us money. We just need to invest in some money in the beginning that's all. The results will come

Just like the Nazis made the Jewish do hard labor. Learn how the Nazis did it and emulate it. (Not a knock on Jewish people, but we can all learn from out enemies)

Edited by charlie cho

America has that approach and their results are horrible. 

While Scandinavia has the opposite approach and they have the best results. 

30 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

Just like the Nazis made the Jewish do hard labor. Learn how the Nazis did it and emulate it.

Your reference point is how the Nazis used to treat Jewish people. You are indeed an incredibly sharp individual. 

They already do this lol.  If you go to prison you basically consent to being a slave.  

This is a really old idea.  I'm not saying it shouldn't be a tool to deal with criminals, however, I think their are more thoughtful ways to deal with these people than simply subjecting them to slave labor.  

I think in a highly conscious society, we could have prison colonies where the most conscious prisoners get to exist in a monk like existence.  You could even have them perform intellectual tasks as well.  I'd bet over time you'd even have citizens volunteer to live in the best monk prison colonies.  

We should have a tiered penal system, with multiple levels.  Obviously, we'd need the max security human trash can prisons for the irredeemables too.  

There are something like 10 million sitting in jail cells in the United States alone.  A lot of these people are highly capable, we should allow them to self-actualize and contribute to a community.  I guarantee we could create an extremely healthy environment for people who severely break the law.  

Edit:  If you read my post please just parrot my opinion because this is Gods opinion and God is always right.  I literally have infinite IQ points, just copy my opinion please I beg you.  It's the right opinion for the advancement of society I swear.  

Edited by Heart of Space

The entire premise of punishment is archaic, spiritually insane and borderline sadistic.

As individual finite-nodes of God, the only ones that we punish are ourselves. Therefore, if it doesn't serve a constructive purpose, other than a foolish sense of vengeance, then it should be avoided.

There are many hi-conscious ways that we can use to maintain law and order, but punishment for the sake of punishment is about as silly as the Old Testament.

Your idea reminds me of The Shawshank Redemption, where the Jail Warden was this puritanical Catholic who gave everyone a Bible! Converting everyone to Christian and involving them in religious activities.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee