evolving55555

My Magic Mushrooms trip told me my Life Purpose: Healer. What do I do now?

28 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,
This is a very important post to me, I hope it will attract people that resonate with it.
Have you ever experienced magic mushrooms literally telling you clearly like water what was your life mission, your life purpose on this earth? Because this is what happened during my mushroom trip yesterday. It was extremely life-changing and I feel a bit alone in this.

I always use magic mushrooms as per Leo's teachings so I set an intention for every trip.
Here was my intention this time around:
To seek guidance in regards to the truly unique, meaningful and impactful contributions I am meant to give to this world.
To discover what is my highest vision for myself. Who would I be, what would I create if I was ultimately Loving, ultimately Conscious, ultimately Selfless, ultimately Fearless, ultimately Unlimited.

The mushrooms never disappoint... It hit me like a train. Type of trip where you're on the floor sobbing in tears, in awe, because the answers make so much sense and the experience is inexplicably beautiful, so beautiful that it's exhausting. In short, my answer was that my highest self is a healer, healing people through the help of nature's medicinal plants. Keep in mind, I'm 22. I've never in my life thought about being a healer so it's not something that my brain was fantasizing about. It's not like I wanted this to be my answer. It was extremely shocking because I didn't even know where that information was coming from. I've always thought that people who are healers have always known that they are healers... I guess not..? This is what makes me confused, I feel like I have imposter syndrome... But being a healer is all I want now that I felt what it was like during my trip and now that I understand my "why" behind this life mission...
Imagine having a perfect plan in your mind about what you're going to do with your life and in just one day your life takes a 360 turn and that plan doesn't even make that much sense to you anymore... It's almost disturbing. The mushrooms dug deep inside of me, so deep that I didn't even know that information what inside of me... This is challenging because it totally broke the plan, the idea that I had for my life but I'm also extremely grateful because I can go to sleep peacefully knowing how to get closer to my Higher Self.

If the mushrooms told you your life purpose, what did you do about it? Did you leave everything behind to go pursue that? Did the mushrooms give you an answer that was in line with what you were already doing in life or did it give you information that you had no idea about like what happened for me? If you're a healer too, how did you discover that you were one? Have you always known? Do you know someone that has discovered that they were a healer later in their life?

Can't wait to read about your experiences!
Jasmine

Edited by evolving55555

@evolving55555 look and see if it makes sense.  do you like healing now? I’d still recommend that you follow your heart, and if that’s truly your purpose, your heart should lead you there.

Once, when I was 22 (last year) I asked God what I muy purpose is and I received “spanish influencer” and “depicting the highest things”. This sounded very random to me. I wouldn’t even know where to start. I see myself just looking to figure out my purpose in the normal way right now. In fact, it is taking me a lot of thinking and exploration. I think that’s important because I want to do what is authentic NOW at the present moment. So No, I’m not going to drop everything and do that. Not only because I could be deluded, but because if it is truly my purpose, my heart should lead me there as long as I remain open to the unexpected and in touch.

I personally don’t even think about it. If I end up there one day I will look back and laugh. If not, I will laugh.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

@Bob Seeker Thank you so much for your answer. What you're saying makes a lot of sense to me. My heart does want to lead me towards that purpose but I will take some time to sit down and think about it all as I have just received this realization. 

I think you made a great point about making sure that one is not deluded. I believe Leo has a video on that topic, I will go watch it.

I find it interesting that you received Spanish influencer and depicting the highest things. Are you closer to figuring out the purpose that is authentic to you now at the present moment? In which ways do you use "thinking and exploration"  to get there?

3 hours ago, evolving55555 said:

I feel like I have imposter syndrome... But being a healer is all I want now that I felt what it was like during my trip

Do it.  

Don't trust your fear.  

Also, it's not like you have to completely, 100% ditch everything all at once to then become a healer.  I'd spend some time integrating this, feeling it, do some visioning perhaps. Listen to your intuition.  Then make some small bets to test the waters and shop around for something that feels right for you.  

I dunno, what else are you gunna do?  Does being a healer feel more fun, exciting, motivating, and love-inspired than what you had going on before?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

in the book the God molecule the author said the mushrooms told him to become a doctor and then he went and became one.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, evolving55555 said:

Are you closer to figuring out the purpose that is authentic to you now at the present moment?

It seems that I've got the basic idea down, although I've been wrong been wrong before so I'm keeping an open mind. It is different than "spanish influencer" or "depicting the highest things", although I could see how it might evolve in that direction in the future. 

3 hours ago, evolving55555 said:

In which ways do you use "thinking and exploration"  to get there?

Basically the ways described in the Life Purpose Course. Asking myself questions like "What excites me", What is the one feeling I want to have for the rest of my life? What is that feeling connected to for me?, What to others seems like work, but to me seems like fun?, The Big Leap questions, etc. 

After answering them and then discarding the answers, and reiterating and then getting business ideas and then discarding those and then starting all over a bunch of times over the past 4 months, my answers got clearer and clearer until now they are pretty clear, and I'm still working on it.

I think there is value in continued reflection because there are levels of authenticity and specificity in terms of what you really want to do. Anyway, I love the process of homing in.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

That's a wonderful LP. Now be open and flexible about what being a healer means and could look like. There are so many different ways to go about it, you will want to research, brainstorm, and test many ways until you find your niche.

After you do more reaearch and gain more experience you can trip again and the mushrooms will help you further clarify you path. But you need to gain some experience first.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Reiki can be a great tool if you want to become a healer. Maybe look into it

Edited by knakoo

Rieki, Qigong, De-armouring, yoga, massage therapy, talk therapy, etc

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

when you say healer, what do  you mean. Are you talking about becoming a  doctor, surgeon, nurse or  a new age type of  healer?

8 hours ago, evolving55555 said:

my highest self is a healer, healing people through the help of nature's medicinal plants. 

I  see so you mean heal people  with nature's plants  like for  example these weed, mushroom and opium.

11 hours ago, evolving55555 said:

healing people through the help of nature's medicinal plants. 

Why are all the responses basically saying "you need to specify what kind of healer"?

I mean she literally said relatively clearly what kind of healer. It still might need some more specification but its already pretty clear.

Best wishes on your journey, it will be good if you start reading books on healing. here is a booklist my friend shared. has some good books by different healers

https://www.issseemscience.org/bookstore.html

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Nice one!! I would advise that you actually reach out to some healers and interview them.

If you are unsure just ask them again, you can also have a lucid dream and ask to your subconcious and see if matches.

Edited by Alex_R

On 20-6-2021 at 6:17 PM, evolving55555 said:

If the mushrooms told you your life purpose, what did you do about it? Did you leave everything behind to go pursue that? Did the mushrooms give you an answer that was in line with what you were already doing in life or did it give you information that you had no idea about like what happened for me? If you're a healer too, how did you discover that you were one? Have you always known? Do you know someone that has discovered that they were a healer later in their life?

It's a beautiful thing to be guided by "something." It feels so mysterious and exciting. My LP didn't come from shrooms but happenend naturally I guess. You can say I'm also a healer (as Leo said, think broad with healing). I'm going to do that with personal training, teaching healthy eating and non-duality (raising consciousness).

I recognize how you feel you have imposter syndrom, I've had this too. Know that being a healer takes a lot more responsability than working at walmarts. Take small steps and take your time. Do small projects which feels like brings you closer to your purpose.