Thought Art

God is imagining all things, not me imagining others

53 posts in this topic

@RMQualtrough I understand

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This sounds like attachment to 'physical reality', which could lead one to believe that the godlike powers experienced in dreams and astral journeys are lesser than some mundane time-line of a physical reality life.*

Not saying this describes you, but it's just what comes to mind when reading the first post. I know it because at one time it was me. Don't worry, it usually clears up on its own, though there's some catylsts you can try. 

(*which by the way is more magical than we sometimes beleive. Besides, being able to fly in one body, and not in another keeps flying special.)

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Thought Art You already decided to imagine your whole life without re-imagining it differently mid-life, you already decided not to be able to imagine further, not yet at least. 

On 6/21/2021 at 7:58 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

This sounds like attachment to 'physical reality', which could lead one to believe that the godlike powers experienced in dreams and astral journeys are lesser than some mundane time-line of a physical reality life.*

Not saying this describes you, but it's just what comes to mind when reading the first post. I know it because at one time it was me. Don't worry, it usually clears up on its own, though there's some catylsts you can try. 

(*which by the way is more magical than we sometimes believe. Besides, being able to fly in one body, and not in another keeps flying special.)

I am just noting my direct experiences. Whether or not I am 'attached' I don't think matters. You are here in a limited form with laws and rules. It may be a dream. But, for not it's this type of dream. Can you operate in it? Can you predict it? No. You note the rules of reality as you experience it. 

God has chosen all of this. But, I as an ego am not aware of any of it

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 6/20/2021 at 9:27 PM, Nahm said:

You’re more powerful than you think… you imagine, and it is so. 

What a mindfuck to teach this stuff.You ask yourself  some questions.Paris  and blonde ,Paris and blonde.

main question is how to get rid of this spiritual folks or good folks from my dream.Something just doesn't add up.Unsolvable problem.

Edited by Zeroguy

12 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I am just noting my direct experiences. Whether or not I am 'attached' I don't think matters. You are here in a limited form with laws and rules. It may be a dream. But, for not it's this type of dream. Can you operate in it? Can you predict it? No. You note the rules of reality as you experience it. 

God has chosen all of this. But, I as an ego am not aware of any of it

That's beautiful ❤️ 

All glorious batman.But it doesn't work.Hate being God it's a trap.

On 6/20/2021 at 0:01 PM, Thought Art said:

Leos talks about how others are imaginary.. Sure it all is.

But, God won't let me have what I want or to bend the rules of reality. Yet, Leo says people are imaginary. So am I alone or not? Clearly I am not. But GOD is. Not you, not any of us.

That doesn't make sense. If no one else really exists than there should be no reason I can't imagine and have what I want. Clearly, the world is not just 'me' but all of us.

Still, it doesn't all make sense from my ego. 

God clearly is just whatever it is... It's not human.

Except, others do exist and reality limits us all as individuals. 

You don't have the intellectual or spiritual knowledge yet to understand oneness.

You are god right now imagining itself as a human being. There are no other instances of consciousness but yours, and you are imagining all beings you encounter. 

You placed this limit on yourself when you chose to incarnate as a human being. It is by definition a limited state.

When your life is done, you will live one of the lives you imagined. 

This is how God reproduces and infinity multiplies itself. Everyone in this infinite dream gets to be god.

On 6/21/2021 at 6:58 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

(*which by the way is more magical than we sometimes beleive. Besides, being able to fly in one body, and not in another keeps flying special.)

Physical reality does not exist.

Only infinite mind dreaming exists.

38 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

When your life is done, you will live one of the lives you imagined. 

When? How would you define when within the infinite no time? what is the difference between before, after or at the same time? If time is an illusion, those concepts are illusory

32 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Physical reality is the dream of the infinite mind. You could label it as "dream", or "physical", "real", or any word. It is what it is. 

2 hours ago, justfortoday said:

Exist is such a funny word

58 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Exist is such a funny word

:) Like something gone, something outside and something firm

what did the ancient Romans think while creating this word?

On 6/26/2021 at 11:44 AM, justfortoday said:

Nice assumption.

For the Universe to be an infinite mind it would need infinite neurons. There isn't none of that. You can think galaxies as part of a mind all you want..but you can't define this minf as infinite...or finite...you can't know what it is..and if such mind even exists... I once thought like u..but there isn't no proof.. just wishful thinking.

Is there even a finite mind behind happenings? I doubt so each instance has a gap..

Well I raised my Conciousness so fucking high. I really did tried to test all powerfulness and since I kinda failed at that. Stopped really giving a shit and returned back to normal. 

How all people really are and what they are about in life. 

I mean since I couldn't really turn water i to wine and I felt that and become Concious of this possibility, Couldn't do it I don't give a shit anymore. Better to earn money to actually buy that bottle of wine. 

Edited by Zeroguy

There some fundamental questions about all of this. 

Especially about Being and how the heck we all are here. 

Who revolves this paradox. Nobel prize. 

On 20.6.2021. at 9:27 PM, Nahm said:

You’re more powerful than you think… you imagine, and it is so. 

Why I don't buy this. 

Well if it was my Concious decision and I had any say. I would be born here as Rockefeller. Not as some random guy. 

Actually prove stuff from your psychedelic experiences right now in actuality and I will buy it. 

Not really the case is it? 

Absolute state=there is just me. 

But... 

You all (actually awake not these philosophers) have that experience too. 

Right now, only I can be that God. 

Why would I teaxh anyone or even talk with anyone. Just my imagination right. 

Yet some go into complete solipsism @Anahata watching you.Sticking only to that point of view. 

Yet you teach this. Why? 

Makes no sense right. 

Edited by Zeroguy