ShardMare

Why so many people put so much importance on dating, having girlfriend, sex?

6 posts in this topic

There so much content about dating and tips how to get a girlfriend, how to be better looking etc. There are people feeling bad for being virgin and being single at 30 or at older. Like i get it ofc if you have no friends it can solve your loneliness and get a little bit of romance in your life but why do u put so much energy in it? People go to courses, learn from different pickup teachers and dating coaches etc. but why? Maybe you get into pickup and after idk how many tries you get 1 girl and you have sex with her and thats it, was it good? There are people f.e. on Twitch who donate money to streamers to get attention from her and then they feel good... And teens too they want to be so popular, cool they do everything to get attention. Girls do literally everything to be beatiful and get attention from the opposite sex its a joke. I open tiktok and theres just girls doing the same thing for attention. Theres so much importance put on virginity too. People literally laugh and make fun of a person who havent had sex for their life, whats the logic?
I cant understand my peers they try so hard to get a girl like as though it would solve the emptiness within. Maybe i have different sexuality but why go for a girl if you have no strong emotional connection with each other?

Many possible reasons. Some of them are:

1. Sex and love are human needs

2. A man's worth in society is closely related with how successful he is with females.

3. When the rest of your life is handlded well, the few things which are not will become of major importance. Your mind is always looking for the next thing to "check from the needs box"

4. Some people do not have enough friends and need someone to spend time with

5. Lack of self love and self acceptance

6. Lack of ability to be happy alone

7. Lack of experience with girls and hence a huge desire to try it since it will be something new for you

I hope these clear it up for you.

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Many possible reasons. Some of them are:

1. Sex and love are human needs

2. A man's worth in society is closely related with how successful he is with females.

3. When the rest of your life is handlded well, the few things which are not will become of major importance. Your mind is always looking for the next thing to "check from the needs box"

4. Some people do not have enough friends and need someone to spend time with

5. Lack of self love and self acceptance

6. Lack of ability to be happy alone

7. Lack of experience with girls and hence a huge desire to try it since it will be something new for you

I hope these clear it up for you.

A pretty good list

I would add a bit and say that it boils down to the basic need of affection and intimacy from another human. A very basic need. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Energetical wholeness in the world of form.

Everything is a dance between the masculine and the feminine.

The two polarities want to merge back as well through the human expression.

Our psyche longs for a reintegration which often fails to be managed by the individual itself. Often in this case the energy throughout the whole body is out of balance. So It looks for it in the other polarities.

But sex is also the ultimate play of that game.

The only knowledge you truly need in dating is that whatever you are at that moment, is what you will attract. From there, you work on your life alone and go up in your journey. The people you will attract will be at your journey level. Experience and everything else will build by itself. If you truly want something, focusing on women will cause inbalance in all other areas. One good women at a time is enough, but you alone should be already enough. Forget about getting laid with a bunch of bad btches. Its a big time waster that ultimately brings no joy. 

Be aligned to bring that which is best for you at the time. Manipulation, specially in dating, brings low quality experiences. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link