Thought Art

Why did God create the devil? (because God is everything)

20 posts in this topic

I can understand this. However, it is arbitrary because everything exists yet the planet is finite. So, why create such a harsh reality that is Soooo long, and soooo challenging, and soooo unforgiving where most people won't experience self actualizing. Is that love? I don't know.

I see the love more and more but I am just saying. Got could leave the devil in the field of potential with it's infinite intelligence. 

I realize that God I need to forgive God, and myself. But I struggle with that.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

bad is only the devil from your perspective

have you met my past my pain and my parents

highest truth is divine indifference

let it be

this is the method how i get out of the way, stop being a devil by trying to change things, and merge back into the godhead in truth my natural state

Edited by gettoefl

I am ready to embody these truths. I find the embodiment of this challenging.

◭"89"

You speak as though you've seen a red pointy-tailed devil running around.

All the figurative devilry is simply self-created by humans. Why you blame God when you shit in the public pool?

Stop shitting in the pool and then you won't have to blame God.

The only thing keeping you from self-actualizing is your lack of desire for it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

God could leave the devil in the field of potential with it's infinite intelligence.

The field of potential is already created. The devil allows your existence as Thought Art.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

55 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I am ready to embody these truths. I find the embodiment of this challenging.

i trust you have watched the vid just posted ... remember everyone is ignorant of how they are acting, they misunderstand who they are and god wants to bring everyone back home eventually namely to end all ignorance and illusion

bless you, you are on the right track

Edited by gettoefl

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You speak as though you've seen a red pointy-tailed devil running around.

All the figurative devilry is simply self-created by humans. Why you blame God when you shit in the public pool?

Stop shitting in the pool and then you won't have to blame God.

I've read "Trust God, but also ensured your horse is tied up correctly"

I am really saying, Okay if you are infinitely creative you don't need to even allow ME, to be able to make poor decisions or etc. 

So God only forgives us because it created a reality with no one around to judge it that includes a lot of evil and suffering. It's not really forgiving. This doesn't fully add up for me yet, though I see what you mean in other states I've been in. God let me shit in the pool. Why?

It's not really forgiving God just gets a get out of jail free card despite allowing all the suffering.

Why create me with these thoughts, parents, experiences etc. I have more work to do.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This statement is clearly false.

Not lack of desire. We both know the amount of variables in peoples lives.

Talk to me in 10 years..

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I would say that the huge, living and great work of art that is humanity, needs suffering to be fully realized. Christ is tortured and nailed to the cross realized the glory. the immense suffering of the human mass is the greatest manifestation of love.

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would say that the huge, living and great work of art that is humanity, needs suffering to be fully realized. Christ is tortured and nailed to the cross realized the glory. the immense suffering of the human mass is the greatest manifestation of love.

That is stupidity imo

What a waste of consciousness 

◭"89"

That's just the nature of infinity.  

You are projecting onto the idea of God which makes you question why the devil would exist.  God is love and God created the devil, these two things seem contradictory.  Maybe you just need to question your fundamental assumptions about what God and love is to begin with.    

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

That is stupidity imo

What a waste of consciousness 

Maybe you are trying to understand with human logic what goes much beyond this

Edited by Breakingthewall

The power of love shall prevail my brethren!❤

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Could be.

My ego wants it's dream but, alas I am surviving as an animal on a rock in space. 

I can still create, but not in a God like manner I think as Leo says. Maybe some of you rich people can ahaha

And ultimately only I can decide what God is, or the nature of God. 

I know it's love. But, I am still working on it. And, it is what it is regardless of what I think.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art

Life would be boring without the challenge, life wouldn't have no pleasure without pain. 

Why do you play a hard video game? It feels awesome to master the game. 

Had an extremely bad migraine today, but now that it is going away I almost get manic with happiness because of the expirence now relative to what my expirence was a few hours ago. 

There is no devil, just people caught up in knots. Intagled with tension, mistaken thinking, emotional armor, toxic energies. 

Reality is designed perfectly, us humans just gotta realize that and stop hurting each other. Sometimes I think aliens are just waiting until we stop killing each other to come talk to us. 

There is only Heaven. In a state where you are untangled from all the knots you realize this was true the whole time. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

1 hour ago, OctagonOctopus said:

@Thought Art

Life would be boring without the challenge, life wouldn't have no pleasure without pain. 

Why do you play a hard video game? It feels awesome to master the game. 

Had an extremely bad migraine today, but now that it is going away I almost get manic with happiness because of the expirence now relative to what my expirence was a few hours ago. 

There is no devil, just people caught up in knots. Intagled with tension, mistaken thinking, emotional armor, toxic energies. 

Reality is designed perfectly, us humans just gotta realize that and stop hurting each other. Sometimes I think aliens are just waiting until we stop killing each other to come talk to us. 

There is only Heaven. In a state where you are untangled from all the knots you realize this was true the whole time. 

Yeah.

Incarnation = forgetting = remembering

In twisting the knot of separation, you forgot that this is exactly what you most wanted. There's no one else. But there's no one to remember that.

Yet, what I was trying to say can't be spoken.

Ever.

Edited by The0Self

Let's get real here, 

This is perhaps one of the most beautiful videos on YouTube. The way Leo put holding onto our miserable human lives so dear vs god consciousness really put things Into perspective. The rich live in a house of cards by cherry picking reality. You will spend 70 years hating yourself without God consciousness, you gotta do the spiritual techniques to cleanse yourself of your misery, evil, humanness etc. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

"Why are you hitting yourself?  Because it feels so good when I stop."

How could you know what up is, without any concept of down?

How could you experience love, without any experience of evil to contrast it against? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."