ivankiss

Tired of Language...

33 posts in this topic

The only way to let go of something is fall in love with it. It's already meaningless. Write the same word multiple times, the meaning is lost. 

How does communication occur? Can a thought communicate with a thought? Can a mind communicate with a mind? Or is a mind just a thought? So communication is only possible because of awareness. 

I discovered whenever I express something that's bothering me, there will be some sort of trigger word I use to describe it. And often when I go into the etymology of that word, the meaning totally falls apart. The same sort of thing happens as when you write the word "fork" 50 times. Language might have gotten you into this mess, but it's innocent, and it can help get you out. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Applegarden8 Thanks, that's very kind of you.

I'm very happy, too. And you're damn right I've been missing that aspect in my life. For quite some time now. I imagine things are about to shift radically.

Just happen to be listening to this song as I'm reading the thread, seems kind of appropriate:

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@ivankiss

Oh snap. My mistake. I was thinking of a video I recorded on thought, Reiki & Siddhi’s that I haven’t posted yet. It’s not in the one I posted yesterday. Sorry bout that. Coming soon. O.o

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's as if each person is contained within their own bubble of understanding and at best verbal communication is only the surface of the bubble making limited contact with another bubble. 

Here is a picture of the forum members ........

g609921.gif

@mandyjw Hear ya, thanks! 

Been doing that, here and there. The more I repeat the word the more it sounds gibberish haha. It's so damn funny.

All in all; I've got nothing against language. I guess I'm just becoming more conscious of its limitations. What it is and how it works.

@RickyFitts Nice! 

@Nahm Excited nevertheless :D

@cetus Haha epic!

How about language speaking back to you as you're speaking it? Anyone had that experience?

It's a trip.

@ivankiss Yeah, as you become conscious of its limitations you may also recognize its power. Experiencing clairaudience really messes up the "it's beyond language" expectation. It's still accurate to say that it's beyond and prior to language, but, yeah, non duality, not two and the actual nature of "no exclusion" makes for some fun surprises. There is no power at all unless it's channeled into something. It's like a lightning strike. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Hypocrisy ???

But...

"I want to place my hand on your shoulder and look into your eyes. I want to breathe in silence, in your presence. I want to listen to how you're breathing. To feel myself and feel how you're feeling."

Me too ❤️

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Language is one of the most beautiful and artistic creations. Sure, it's a self-laying trap, but also can be very healing. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@WaveInTheOcean :ph34r:B|xD

@mandyjw I'd say I'm already quite aware of its power. And its many different forms, as well. But I'm sure my understanding of it will deepen even more.

I'm kinda deciding on whether or not should I use lyrics in my new music. I'm pretty sure I'll be singing, but I'm not that sure about lyrics.

I love poetry and all. Deep thoughts and stuff. It can all be so damn beautiful. But also so damn misinterpreted. It can distract one from actually hearing the music and what it's trying to say.

'The answer cannot be found in the writings of others or the words of a trained mind'