ivankiss

Tired of Language...

33 posts in this topic

Ever feel that way?

Like you just had enough of it. It's almost like it becomes a distraction from reality.

It's everywhere. It's all covered in signs and symbols. The whole damn thing.

Even if you don't want to read it, you do anyways - subconsciously. It's using up so much space. It's slowing me down.

Language is just so damn tricky. So limiting. Like; how do we know we're talking about the same thing? No way to know. All we're doing is using pointers and thinking they are what they're pointing to. 

I don't wanna make all these weird sounds and noises and organize them in a specific order for you to de-code and understand them. I don't want to use these symbols in order to form a connection with you.

I want to place my hand on your shoulder and look into your eyes. I want to breathe in silence, in your presence. I want to listen to how you're breathing. To feel myself and feel how you're feeling.

That's how I'd prefer to communicate with you. I could tell you so much more. So much more accurately. So much faster. 

I hope it becomes a thing.

According to Lao Gulu, 

If you realize what you are more deeply, you could do that with him.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

To feel myself and feel how you're feeling.

I’m feeling my feelings for you ;)

Oh... This is how one-liners were born...

I see now.

Yes.. actually you don't need very much words when two people are highly conscious, you can communicate a ton just with your way of being and little words to add. It can also communicate something much deeper than language is perhaps capable of. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Oh... This is how one-liners were born...

I see now.

It appears that even one liners are too much when one is tired of language....

I prefer telepathy, higher dimensional communication...only it shouldn’t be used with just anyone; there’s something about the energy behind words that’s also exciting 

Light language is fun too because it takes out the systems and it’s quite a powerful healing modality for the strong empaths  

Edited by DrewNows

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I don't wanna make all these weird sounds and noises and organize them in a specific order for you to de-code and understand them. I don't want to use these symbols in order to form a connection with you.

? ❤ ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I don't find language limiting. Maybe because English is not my native language so sometimes, I struggle to come up with words to describe certain things. And sometimes I wish I can explain certain things for longer periods but I am losing my client's attention and sometimes the discussion ended earlier than I want it to be. I am still trying to improve my language daily.

I felt this especially with Leo's newest episode.

His words mean nothing to those without Direct Experience.

On the other hand, those with Direct Experience do not need Love to be "logically explained" to them :D

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I want to place my hand on your shoulder and look into your eyes. I want to breathe in silence, in your presence. I want to listen to how you're breathing. To feel myself and feel how you're feeling.

Mm. Yes.

Please chill though, I'm still mildly attached to my heterosexuality :x

It's Love.

@puporing Very true in my experience, too.

@DrewNows Yup, I hear ya.

I've been looking into 'Light Language' a bit... Apparently; I can speak it haha. Very cool stuff.

@hyruga English is not my native language, either. And I could certainly expand my vocabulary, too.

I speak 6 languages. 4 fluently and 2 almost, kinda, sorta. I'm planning on perfecting those in the future and maybe even picking up new ones as well. Overall; I think language is beautiful. It's just so damn exhausting sometimes. Slow and abstract.

@Applegarden8 Good news. My new 8 string is on her way. Expect the world to end, soon.

@RendHeaven Did not see the new episode yet. But I agree with what you're saying.

Also; no worries. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality. I'm so not homo that I'm so totally cool with hugging a man.

@ivankiss Have you seen the movie Arrival. The aliens can communicate vast amounts of information by producing a single logogram. 

@cetus Yup, I've seen that one. Can't recall the details though. Might re-watch.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@Applegarden8 Good news. My new 8 string is on her way. Expect the world to end, soon.

THAT is just fabolous! I am really happy to hear that and I am really happy for you. Would love to hear you jam, although it's optional. You got a good 30+ minute run last time, hope to hear new stuff from you and collaborate in the future. I really think you might be missing a bit of self-expression on the instrument you clearly know how to play and are good at it.

Cheers! I also have good news, I have my song almost ready, the demo I sent you. :)