Lilia

Turquoise Orthodoxy

7 posts in this topic

I have been reading Pavel Florensky - The Pillar and Ground of the Truth and savouring his articulation of Truth from a solid Orthodox turquoise perspective.

On the forum, I've seen @Leo Gura mention Orthodoxy as the purest branch of Christianity. What grabbed my attention was illumination. Is illumination enlightenment? Or is it rather God-realisation?

I would like to put together a list of books written from the perspective of Tier Two Orthodoxy. Would appreciate your suggestions. 

To save any confusion among some here. Might need to specify that Leo was referring to Eastern or Russian Orthodox Christianity if I’m not mistaken.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Being that it’s Turquoise that’s being talked about, I would vote for the term ‘Illumination’ as being more in alignment.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 20/06/2021 at 0:00 PM, Zigzag Idiot said:

Being that it’s Turquoise that’s being talked about, I would vote for the term ‘Illumination’ as being more in alignment.

Thank you for your response. Do you happen to know the Russian translation of the term that would work for our context? Google suggests quite a few, but I don't think they are adequate. 

For those who speak Russian, check out Anthony Surozhsky: