Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
what doing

Anastasia and the RInging Cedars

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard of Anastasia and the RInging Cedars? She is a Russian mystic hermit, and a supposed avatar. Her husband wrote the Ringing Cedars books which has started a movement in Russia of people growing their own food and connecting to themselves and nature in deeper ways. There are surprisingly few resources on the topic apart from a crude documentary by Mikael King who claims she basically worked through him to make it happen. I am only one book into the series and am quite inspired. Apparently the Anastasia movement in Russia has led to the government giving land to newly married couples so they can start this new type of life. Imagine if Canada would do something like this!

This has got me thinking again of this more traditional lifestyle, which I once considered before dismissing it as a waste of modern amenities and opportunities, but now I wonder if this is just resistance of the mind due to my upbringing, the familiarity of this lifestyle surrounded by manmade instead of God-made things. This is one of her teachings, that interacting with nature, things made directly by infinite intelligence results in a superior life and mind. I get that we are God, but just a diluted version, a baby God thats still remembering that it's God, disconnected from the infinite intelligence. 

The books are big on family, how having a wife and kids are key aspects of a happy life, and I feel that perhaps the best thing I could do if I had kids, the best sacrifice would be to raise them in that type of natural environment, where they would not be programmed with computer games, culture, and common education. But part of my still really has a hard time seeing that life for myself. Would love to hear your thoughts on this. 

I have read the series, really inspiring. The impact these books had on my life is immense. I have read a lot of books on leo´s booklist but nothing can compare. in fact I am considering burning most of my books. Too much information, need to get back down to basics.... nature. I am now building my "little corner of paradise" on a plot of land with fruit trees, gardens. Somewhere to raise a child with a pure heart and a mind to wander.