Kay100

I’m seeing Angel numbers all the time...

50 posts in this topic

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Is it really that hard to comprehend why he would specifically react to 911?

Is it really that hard to withhold you judgement? How does your example hold with his other numbers or in people where 911 is not involved?

What are you afraid of?

2 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Is it really that hard to withhold you judgement? How does your example hold with his other numbers or in people where 911 is not involved?

Kinesin had a good explanation for that.

2 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

What are you afraid of?

Nothing. I think psychic powers exist, I experience synchronicities every day, and I generally believe in a non-materialistic, mystical universe, but I'm just not particularly convinced in this case.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Kinesin had a good explanation for that.

I don't think kinesin has a good explanation.

Nothing. I think psychic powers exist, I experience synchronicities every day, and I generally believe in a non-materialistic, mystical universe, but I'm just not particularly convinced in this case.

Doesn't matter, it's beside the point.

12 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

You lack the background of circumstances and his perspective yet already you conclude.

You're assuming far too much.  Actually, the reason why I have knowledge about this at all is because I myself got heavily into synchronicity in numbers between 2016-2018.  I don't dismiss it out of ignorance, I dismiss it out of intense understanding.  I took number patterns and other synchronicities as signs from ancient gods, and I learned the hard way that God doesn't communicate in those methods, only demons do.

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

I don't think kinesin has a good explanation.

Again, not very convincing.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Again, not very convincing.

What if I give you a little smooch, will it be convincing then?

Argh, I used to see 47 a lot, but then it disappeared, and then it reappeared (after a few months). I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Unless there’s any direct method for understanding it, I’m just gonna go about my daily life. 

Hey actually it’s kind of interesting that, speaking of numbers, different cultures would react very different. Like Chinese don’t like to see the number “4”, but in western culture “4” is a lucky number.

years ago when I noticed “911” a lot I didn’t want to bother, partially because I didn’t expect it to be linked to anything good. But only recently I get to know that it’s positive in angel numbers

@Kay100

Confirmation bias - these are numbers we for whatever consciously or unconsciously resonate with, that are being picked up upon among the infinite numbers that we are subjected to. The more fixated and obsessed we become, the more the numbers will show up. 

I myself pick up on 13:37 and 1337 uncannily often and I always think, "huh, funny that I manage to check the watch, of the car odometer, in this very moment, when it says 13:37". It representing a time in my life when I used to hang on IRC chats a lot in the late 90's and the "leet" mod was a thing people played around with in there, me included, and though was fun/cool. 

Of course I unconsciously check my watch ever other minute, every single hour and day, and glance over the car odometer inumerous times ever single drive, but seeing numbers that my brain has not yet attach some meaning to, they just stay insignificant numbers and is nothing more than noise.

It's easy to see how obsession over some  number soon make those numbers appear more often, or seen where numbers typically don't belong, as visual patterns in the sky or whatever. 

Our mind wants to make meaning, and will attach meaning where meaning is not found if we're not careful.

We want to believe there is some greater meaning in things and in life, and so meaning will be created.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

The monkey mind grasps for certainty, which numbers offer, but ultimately fail to deliver. How can peace be found in numbers? Let me count the ways. And keep on counting until my dying day.

What if letting go of the need for numbers is the secret to serenity?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

11 hours ago, kinesin said:

You're assuming far too much.  Actually, the reason why I have knowledge about this at all is because I myself got heavily into synchronicity in numbers between 2016-2018.  I don't dismiss it out of ignorance, I dismiss it out of intense understanding.  I took number patterns and other synchronicities as signs from ancient gods, and I learned the hard way that God doesn't communicate in those methods, only demons do.

@kinesin Can you explain why only demons communicate in this method? But there is such thing as 'Angel Numbers' right?

Sounds like you know a lot about astrology? Do you know if it's possible that some negative spiritual entities might get attached to certain people? And what are the reasons that they attach to them? 

2 hours ago, Kay100 said:

@kinesin Can you explain why only demons communicate in this method? But there is such thing as 'Angel Numbers' right?

I probably should have given more detail before using the words 'god' and 'demons' which may have given the wrong impression (for example making people imagine evil monsters sending messages to you from a hell dimension or something), but really my usage of the words refers to something quite mundane.  By my definition, 'God' is everything in the universe that is actually true and conducive to real good, and 'communications from God' are signs and 'messages' witnessed in reality which when followed, genuinely make things better because they are actually based in truth.  Demons on the other hand refers to things which are actually not in-line with truth, and so if you follow them you'll be led away from truth (away from God) and negative consequences will arise as a result.  Angel numbers are a 'human' thing, a byproduct of the brain's ability to recognise order in chaos where sometimes no order may actually exist, but just because your brain gives you the sensation that something is actually good and true, doesn't mean it is.  Ultimately, the proof is in the result.  If you get genuine messages from God and follow them dutifully, it leads to good outcomes because it was a hint from actual truth.  If you actually consistently follow the angel numbers however... well, just try it for a few weeks.  If you think when you look at your clock and see a string of numbers that that's a message telling you to do something, then actually do it.  Give your life over to the numbers for a while, and see if it makes things better or worse for you.  I'm telling you though, it'll make things worse.

Do you know if it's possible that some negative spiritual entities might get attached to certain people? And what are the reasons that they attach to them? 

Yeah, sure, but spiritual entities don't work like this.  Spiritual entities aren't 'supernatural', they aren't monsters from another dimension, they're more like mathematical constructs or physical laws.  They're processes and patterns which a person can find themselves 'trapped' within, which lead a person away from what is good and true.  As for the reasons why... there's too many to list.  Sometimes a negative pattern can emerge in a family and be passed down for dozens of generations, and no person could ever hope to investigate its actual origins.

I recently started calling for guidance through tarot, intuition, meditation, astrology etc. First believed there are spirit guides all around us, maybe there is, now I suppose it’s all coming from source; infinite intelligence, creativity, god. This life might be created in a way where there are different entities or in a way where you can believe whatever you want. Direct experience will tell. If the goal is to achieve clarity or whatever anyway it was effective, even if it’s just turns out a placebo. 

Doesn’t deny what it is tho? Higher power operating everything that we’re fortunate enough to use if we let go of bad habits and fear, and tune into intuition. 

Edited by B222

People here dismissing the angle numbers  is surprising  

1 hour ago, Karas said:

People here dismissing the angle numbers  is surprising  

There are some valid aspects to New Age spirituality, but a lot of it is self-deception, wishful thinking, absolute-relative conflation etc.

21 hours ago, Moksha said:

The monkey mind grasps for certainty, which numbers offer, but ultimately fail to deliver. How can peace be found in numbers? Let me count the ways. And keep on counting until my dying day.

What if letting go of the need for numbers is the secret to serenity?

That is knowing this is what one is looking for.. until that, something else.. and not necessarily letting go of the need it needed.

Edited by Windappreciator

1 hour ago, Windappreciator said:

That is knowing this is what one is looking for.. until that, something else.. and not necessarily letting go of the need it needed.

Letting go of the need for certainty, whether through astrological calculations, religious beliefs, finding "the one", or pursuing any other false promise is the beginning of wisdom. Transience can never provide safety, and everything in the relative cosmos is inevitably transient.

Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.

- A Course in Miracles

The source of human suffering is our need for certainty, and paradoxically only by surrendering to the void of unknowing will you realize the certainty that is already here and now, hidden beneath the detritus of our conditioning.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

"Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations"

~Tao Te Ching Ching Chapter: 1

55 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The source of human suffering is our need for certainty, and paradoxically only by surrendering to the void of unknowing will you realize the certainty that is already here and now, hidden beneath the detritus of our conditioning.

Thoughts and concepts and proofs have become a justification to deny our feelings driven nature and are more of a distraction we may spin on ourselves hindering us to tap into them. I can make all the plans there are but ultimately their actualizated mapping is never true to the feeling I am looking for because I am not infusing it myself but rather look to be infused and yet.. still there are situations where it seems to be not the case.

Edited by Windappreciator