Kay100

I’m seeing Angel numbers all the time...

50 posts in this topic

I remember seeing the number 911 a lot in the past, mostly when looking at the time, but I never cared to think much about it. Until recently, I finally decided to look up if there’s any meaning to it. So I googled and found out, oh ok this is called angel numbers. If I’m seeing it frequently that means my spiritual guides are always communicating with me.

since I started to notice the angel numbers, I realized that they are showing up all the time. It’s not always 911, sometimes it’s 444, or 1010, or other numbers that obviously is not a random number.

I stopped trying to google what meaning each angel number means now, cause a lot of the meanings are similar. I feel like it’s enough to know that the spiritual guides are always there. ?

ok but how can I communicate more? Now it’s only from them to me, can I communicate back too?

I'd avoid believing or assigning meaning into numbers like that. It is likely to lead to falsehood.

and Yes you can communicate back to any being or spirit because you are it. 

Search for God, not numbers or meanings behind number (unless you are a mathematician)

Edited by SgtPepper

I used to believe in this stuff, but no longer.  All is well, everything is happening as it should, and you don't need any confirmation from an 'angel sign' to know this.

Well, I see 3:33 A LOT, but that's probably just because of my bad sleeping habits... ?

There is no reason to get hung up on those number. There is no reason not to either. Do what feels right to you.

I personally don't think too much of it. I mean be honest to yourself. REALLY honest. Like right NOW! Do you know that these numbers mean anything? Do you know that these are communications by angels? Question these things for a second and be honest with yourself. You might want to believe it. The ego has a pull towards these kinds of ideas, because they make us feel a certain way. So don't look at these numbers, but use this as an opportunity to learn something about yourself. Ask yourself: What am I seeking? What am I looking for in these numbers? Why would I like this to be true? What's the pay off in all of this?

Take a critical look at yourself and try to understand yourself a little better, rather than obsess over things that lie outside of you. It's all just a big distraction of the ego, keeping you from looking inwards.

beep boop

@Kay100  Reality is already mystical enough without adding supernatural delusions into the mix.

I see a lot of perfect fractions when I look to check the time. 11:33= 1/3.

I have seen people into spiritually who, I believe they call it synchronicity, say it's a thing. 

And honestly, it has this sense to it that it is a thing.

I am not sure it's a communication in the form of you communicating back.

If it is a thing, they rather want you to pay attention to something im your life.

Edited by Windappreciator

1 hour ago, Beginner Mind said:

you don't need any confirmation from an 'angel sign'

1 hour ago, SgtPepper said:

I'd avoid believing or assigning meaning into numbers like that. It is likely to lead to falsehood.

12 minutes ago, kinesin said:

@Kay100  Reality is already mystical enough without adding supernatural delusions into the mix.

these responses have so much judgment. my advice is to not take them to heart. 

If you feel these numbers mean something to you it is because they do. follow your heart. 

If you want to communicate back, give direction to your spirit guides (i.e. give me a sign I should X ). these messages are here to guide you but they require your participation. 

It might help to listen to others (maybe on youtube) who have experience working with and taking advantage of their spirit guides.  

Seeing familiar numbers is not proof of spiritual guides.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Oh hunny. Is there a better form of "proof" for you? For a spirit guideAll forms of 'proof' are equal. 

If your deeper being lets you know they are there, they are there. 

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

That's correct it is not, at least what we require to be as proof culturally speaking, but it's a form of verification, which is what proof relies on as well and which is all one seeks.

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

it's a form of verification

yes exactly <3 

It means that u are starting to get synchronized with reality, it can also mean ascencion.

Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see. Carl Gustav Jung

I feel like most of the people here are too rigid, I mean almost everybody has been there, when they start getting concious and get freaked out when they suddenly start seeing this beautiful numbers everywhere. Do you remember? Be more playful with reality and live, it's magical, see it through the eyes of a child.

Right now for me is insane but It doesn't surprise me anymore, I see a lot of sacred number in my daily live, it's just a reminder to be fully present.

-----

It is the way the universe plays with us, we are in very computer/number based society, so for the universe it is an easy way of communication. If we were in another type of society it would choose the less resistant path in that case. It's a very clear and simple explanation.

Sorta reminds me of the movie The Number 23.

You see a lot of numbers every day. You just notice the familiar ones more because they are familar. It doesn't have to entail a pattern.

12 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You see a lot of numbers every day. You just notice the familiar ones more because they are familar. It doesn't have to entail a pattern.

Haha, when he sees a lot of numbers everyday why would those be the more familiar ones?

@Windappreciator  It's the same reason why a sine wave at 261.6hz (middle C) sounds better to you than one at 266.9hz, and why you prefer a perfect circle to an amorphous blob - the human brain enjoys patterns of order, so when looking at a random sequence of numbers like 872369878444874, your brain probably notices that '444' more than the others.  This isn't because the numbers mean anything, it doesn't mean they're communicating something to you, it doesn't mean god is sending you secret messages, it just means you have a human brain which is adapted toward finding patterns like that.

God doesn't do magic tricks, those are the work of the devil.  I say 'god' asin what is actually good and true, and 'devil' asin what is actually wrong and will only cause you to stray from the truth.  If you get caught up in thinking that these numbers are messages from spirits, you're falling for devilish tricks which will only distract you from higher spiritual knowledge.

Having an open mind is good, but you can't allow yourself to forget that delusions exist or start thinking that all beliefs are equally truthful simply because they might feel interesting to explore.

Edited by kinesin

2 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Haha, when he sees a lot of numbers everyday why would those be the more familiar ones?

These are numbers that seem to stand out because of their level of personal or emotional significance, which is determined by your past experiences. For example, I tend to have a reaction when I see the number "73" due to my involvement in a particular niche of internet culture.

Additionally, the number has to be rare enough for the response to not be desensitized by repeated exposure. You'll more often see single digit numbers like 1,2,3 etc. than specific two digit numbers like 73 or three digit numbers like 911.

It also matters which context the number is seen in. Seing it in a less expected context will lead to a stronger response than in an expected context (like seeing 2021$ in your bank account compared to seeing 2021 in your calendar).

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

These are numbers that seem to stand out because of their level of personal or emotional significance, which is determined by your past experiences. For example, I tend to have a reaction when I see the number "73" due to my involvement in a particular niche of internet culture.

Additionally, the number has to be rare enough for the response to not be desensitized by repeated exposure. You'll more often see single digit numbers like 1,2,3 etc. than specific two digit numbers like 73 or three digit numbers like 911.

It also matters which context the number is seen in. Seing it in a less expected context will lead to a stronger response than in an expected context (like seeing 2021$ in your bank account compared to seeing 2021 in your calendar).

It sounds to me like you have already decided where he is coming from despite not having inquired further. 

You lack the background of circumstances and his perspective yet already you conclude.

There is no reason for you to assume the emotional connection was established before hand and not after the incidences, in fact judging by the thread it seems like the opposite is the case, since op said they didn't make much of it at first.

3 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

It sounds to me like you have already decided where he is coming from despite not having inquired further. 

Is it really that hard to comprehend why he would specifically react to 911?