Andrew John

Leo, is the world ready for your teachings?

12 posts in this topic

I know experientially that what you say is the truth. This is as advanced as it gets but part of me thinks the world isn’t ready. We have non enlightened government because if we had the opposite, people would destroy themselves. People need their drama. 
Obviously as a people we need guidance but part of me thinks your stuff is too advanced. 

Do you have any thoughts on this? 

Edited by Andrew John

nope they aint ready

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

I agree. The majority of people are not ready for genuine enlightenment.

Nobody is ever gonna be ready if nobody speaks up first.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It's gonna take 1000s of years before over 50 % of world population is ready for the most advanced stuff Leo talks about, assuming we don't destroy this planet before.

World evolves slowly and government is built by the average development point, which atm is far from true spirituality. Although individuals can grow, and with their development, contribute into collective development.

52 minutes ago, Snader said:

It's gonna take 1000s of years before over 50 % of world population is ready for the most advanced stuff Leo talks about, assuming we don't destroy this planet before.

World evolves slowly and government is built by the average development point, which atm is far from true spirituality. Although individuals can grow, and with their development, contribute into collective development.

With internet its not gonna take 1000 years, for the good or the bad people is sharing insights and helping people to awake, otherwise in isolated communities it would never happen.

People don't just become ready. It's someone's job to make them ready.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

When the world is ready, it will disappear and become something else.

ffs xD

When the student is ready the teacher appears.

When the student is truly ready the teacher Disappears.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Andrew John I would stop looking at enlightenment as a whole when it comes to people being ready for it. Who cares how long it will take or who's ready for it? The "world" was certainly "ready" for it in some way otherwise Leo wouldn't have gotten a platform to begin with. Obviously, it's .001% of the population, but that doesn't really matter. The seed has been planted. Just focus on you. The world can take care of itself ;)

Edited by Depersonilized
Grammer

3 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

With internet its not gonna take 1000 years, for the good or the bad people is sharing insights and helping people to awake, otherwise in isolated communities it would never happen.

Don't forget the 99% of internet users who use internet to educate themselves with memes and TikTok, instead of knowledge and wisdom.