Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gen Sue Rodriguez

I Got Covid - 19 twice.

11 posts in this topic

Hi 

First: I got Covid - 19. October 2020.

Second: I got Covid - 19. April 2021. I got it again Brazilian Variant Covid - 19, most of the symtom apeared, fever, discomfort only 3 days. Before that only i got a soft coug for 2 weeks. Thats all.

Then I was very well.

I got good inmune body, because I have been practicing sungazing therapy, drink solarized water (both 3,5 years of practice), an meditate (more than 2 years)1 - 2 hours each 2 days.

I invite you to practice sungazing, drink solarized water and meditate. Truly FOR FREE ¡¡¡

You will have a healthy mind, body and spiritual.

Here topics: 

NAMASTE

Is this a real person? 

Anyone promoting sungazing should be banned IMO

There's prolly something to it but most of the times you are just fucking your eyesight from my POV

5 hours ago, Gen Sue Rodriguez said:

2 hours each 2 days.

LOL

Can not be serious

MODS!

@Arcangelo The mom of my GF is a eye doc and apparently she had plenty of new agers come to her office because they had eye sight damages from sungazing.

Posted (edited)

@Arcangelo

With you on the sun gazing. If done improperly it can damage eye sight.

@Gen Sue Rodriguez  have you taken the vaccine alongside your practices to recovery? If not, this is misinformation, as this implies that the vaccine is not needed for covid virus. Please don't spread misinformation, as this is against forum guidelines.

Edited by Danioover9000

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

this implies that the vaccine is not needed for covid virus.

That's really not what he's saying though-

Just now, Godhead said:

That's really not what he's saying though-

@Godhead  That's the implication of his post, otherwise he would have stated he taken the vaccine alongside his health new age practices, yet he conveniently leaves out getting vaccinated while explicitly saying that sun gazing, solarized water and meditation is enough to see himself recover twice from covid 19 virus.

On top of that, sun gazing. For me, this alone is enough to indicate this user is irresponsible and should not be taken seriously. This might be a fake account as well.

Posted (edited)

I don’t practice sun gazing or drink solarized water and didn’t catch COVID-19 even once. Therefore, to all my little hypochondriacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and your immune system can be as strong as mine.

Edited by Nomad13

@Danioover9000 Gotcha didn't see it from that POV

7 hours ago, Nomad13 said:

I don’t practice sun gazing or drink solarized water and didn’t catch COVID-19 even once. Therefore, to all my little hypochondriacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and your immune system can be as strong as mine.

A strong immune system doesn't prevent you from getting covid. 

@Gen Sue Rodriguez It is clear to me that you are not the owner of this page https://solarhealing.com/home but more like their PR guy. 

You have had a previous account banned for spamming and replying like a robot when challenged. I would like you to stop posting the same content over and over and actually bring in some more of your own personal stuff and personal opinions and experiences

If you keep repeating the same things and reposting the same articles over and over like a bot, you will start receiving penalty points. 

You can put the link to your own business in a signature, that's allowed and some of us are doing that as well but I'd like to see more personalised advice coming from you rather than repetition of the same article over. Put more effort into your replies and stop copy-pasting. Human nature is a tendency to ignore information that does not seem genuine or personal but more like a spampost. 

MY WEBSITE  I'm a certified nutritionist & health coach. I help men who struggle with chronic health problems to remember what happy & healthy feels like. DM me for a free 30-minute free chat about how I could help you. 

HEALTH GROUP  Join us, learn about how to stay healthy and fit