Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard Purdy

While deeply meditating, I moved my body. Will I be okay?

2 posts in this topic

I went in my front lawn barefoot and stood up straight in the grass. I visualized roots going from my feet into the earth. I was deeply connected to the ground breathing and visualizing energy going from the earth into my root chakra. While this was happening it got intense and I felt pins and needles through my legs and testicles. While I had this feeling my dad came outside, startling me, causing me to step foward one step. This really hurt as I felt my body being ripped from the ground. The pins and needles in my testicles hurt a lot too. I felt normal the next day but did I do any damage? Should I take it easy the next few days?

https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristinaLopes/featured

She will help u a lot. Also recommend u doing one of his guided meditations to ground your energy https://christina-lopes.com/freeresources/

Also recommend u start working with crystals and buy Rudrakshas. It is clear that u have this gift and u are discovering it, so work with this resources that will help even though u can't understand yet. Also chant mantras, a mantra will call you and chant full heart. You are a beautiful soul and you are starting to discover yourself and tapping into your potential. You are here for a mission u don't understand yet, you are here for elevating the vibration of mother earth and human conciousness. Follow your intuition and your own inner master for he has the Truth always, trust the process and honour yourself. Just remember this message for you won't believe what is coming into your life. I wish you the best. Lots of love beautiful soul <3