Meliodas

One Request Please to all of you

9 posts in this topic

Hey Guys ,

Right now i have  been studying vedic astrology , would it be fine if i did a chart reading for any of you guys as  it will be more than helpful for my research and i hope i could answer some questions you are having  about your chart . If you are interested you can PM me here (WITH BIRTH DATA  AND A LITTLE BIT OF BACKGROUND)

P.S - This is for educational purposes only , you only need to give me the data if you feel safe (trust me i am :D!!) . i ask no money from you , i just want this for research basis , and if the situation permits i can give you remedies as well.

required data:

1)date and time of birth

2)place where you currently live in

THANK YOU!

Edited by Meliodas

and also guys , you can post your feedback (positive or negative ) in this topic so that this topic doesnt rank low and also i would appreciate if you can p point out my mistakes etc  

I think you can do better. I mean personally I am in no position to say that since I am not familiar with astrology, but you could have been more accurate in dms compared to other readings I have gotten. Accuracy was hit or miss, 5/10

@Swarnim thanks for your reply , i have been trying , nobody can be 100% accurate but i at least want to go to about 80% accuracy 

@Meliodas

If you listed very specifically the data needed you might have more luck with volunteers pming you. At least people would know what data you need. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm thank you , love your posts ! i will surely edit that now

Meliodas said:

i think a business would suit you better than a job , if you try and keep a check on your emotions ,otherwise job . i dont think you are suited for a technical career , but i think  you would do well if you try to work creatively . maybe you have a interest to be a book writer , a public speaker or maybe sales and marketing . try to explore your interests and see what you like and pursue that . you may also earn from  advertising . administrative and managerial positions also suit you , but the condition is if your work enviorment is nor full of interaction and communication you wouldnt enjoy it.

Thanks @Meliodas

I figured since you wanted feedback on this thread I would reply to you here and it was easiest to just post what you wrote back. Hope that's okay.

So, I had asked you to look at career, just for fun. That's the area that's always been a bit of an issue for me. Since your new here you probably didn't know I'm a nurse. I also just recently spent a year and a half in management, but It was too stressful and I left that job. 

You are correct that I've never been interested in tech jobs and that I agree it wouldn't suit me. I've never seen myself as a business owner, but I could see myself doing contract type work in the future possibly. So, a business of 1 person, lol.

Most Gemini's are sorta creative and I've tried a few things in my years (crafts, oil painting, some writing), but at best I'm average and doubt anyone would pay for my efforts. Haha. I highly dislike the thought of me doing sales (being pushy), so I've never tried it. Public speaking gives me anxiety.

Anyway, My new job is working remote (still as a nurse) doing zoom client assessments for insurance companies and I'm starting online school in ICD 10 coding/Oasis chart review as soon as my books get here! In that type of work I will also be able to work remotely which I'm loving.

Thank you for your efforts!

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ananta Thanks Ananta 

ya I see , that’s why most astrologers try to meet the the consultee since that’s give them a intuition which forms the basis for correct predictions . Even great predictors like Kn Rao say that the background of the one taking the counsel is necessary.I tried and my best and feel nice after hearing your encouraging response.

I try to my best with these because I am just trying to create a database for analysis which is good for research.

thank you 

48 minutes ago, Meliodas said:

I tried and my best and feel nice after hearing your encouraging response.

Yes, thanks again for taking the time. I like this sorta stuff, it's fun. ?

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?