iboughtleosbooklist

So technology is all totally imaginary?

7 posts in this topic

As I write this I'm really just watching a video on my imaginary smartphone, perfectly synchronised with my imaginary fingers.

When I say "my" of course I mean 'my' (and 'I') for the self is also imaginary.

To top it off you are all imaginary characters without your own consciousness.

Either way I'd still like to chat with y'all and get involved in the grand play.

Take me back into the illusion daddy ?

@iboughtleosbooklist

I'll be your make-believe daddy :x

I wish I knew what my role was in this play, but I'm imagining myself being Lost and that's good enough for me right now. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

God's creation = nature

Man's creation = technology

Man's creation = God

God's creation = Man

Man's creation = Man

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Imaginary = Real

Is this forum 'real' or does it just 'seem real'?   It doesn't matter, you see?  

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

either way, will make use of it fully! 

that's like mega-prayer, run it all night long

tri.JPG

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

«So all is totally imaginary ?»

Fixed it for you ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I tried to investigate this during a few lucid dreams. Watching cars drive past me, seemingly perfectly driving visually and the sound of the engine. Wondering how are they actually working here. Completely imaginary was my conclusion. I tried to compare the experience the next day whilst watching the cars drive past me as I was walking, it was no different in my waking state as in the lucid dream. The only difference being was that in the dream I was conscious of them being imaginary, where as in the waking state I was not conscious of it but just held it as a concept that surely the same thing must be going on here, but like I say I wasn’t conscious of the fact as I had all the layers of the technology used to build the cars and engines that making them drive. In the dream I was totally conscious that all that was infact purely imaginary.
I done the same with a smartphone. I used one in the lucid dream, which worked as I flicked through different apps things like that. It was a bit off a bit iffy as things like that with writing and that on, on close inspection in the dream state can go a bit funny, a bit morphing like, but still it was a working phone and I was totally aware I was imagining it. I used it to call a mate and listened intently as they were speaking through this working phone, which was quite amusing if I’m honest. Again I tried to relate the next day in the same situation but could not become conscious of how I was imagining in the same way I could in the dream. Still though, it was a decent little exercise for me to try proved rather interesting to be honest