assx95

I have lost faith in women and I cried a lot today

54 posts in this topic

@Lucas-fgm @The0Self @bejapuskas @Harlen Kelly @Shin @Chew211

I have read everything y'all wrote, and I am stuck 

Here's what I understand from what you all told me, tell me If I grasped it: 

What I am doing won't work. Keep trying on women, but with more awareness, respect women for who they are, and understand the nuances and subtleties of attraction. Even if I fail, that wouldn't be from lack of trying, and from suppressing my desire for women. 

@Harlen Kelly Since it's lockdown here, can't actually meet girls. So, all I am doing it contemplating about relationships. I could slide into DMs on Insta. But that's not meeting girls in real life. I'll have to wait regardless 

@assx95 not sure if this helps.. but as a biological woman I've struggled with the same.. for years, and still struggling with it because that's the life I chose (ie non conformity, open relationships). It's because you care that you hurt, and that is a beautiful thing in and of itself. It's a wonderful thing to be able to express love and receive love.. it can help you grow. I hope you don't lose hope completely... there are those out there who want to be collaborators of your reality. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Love yourself. You will attract what you are. If you love yourself and see qualities of yourself, you will value yourself and don't depend your worth if a woman loves you are not. Read the book human magnet personality. 

Women are a commodity and they should be treated as such. It is easier said than done. Especially if have a certain past. 

Don't treat women as princesses. Treat them for what they are. Relationships are very selfish. Everybody is in it for themselves so you should be in it for yourself. You seem like a nice guy. Try to be a raging dick. Experiment with different ways of being. See what works. 

In Tate we trust

@assx95 If there is nothing you can do right now due to the lockdown, worrying about it is a waste of mental energy. Wait until the lockdown is no longer enforced and start taking action. 

On 16. 06. 2021. at 4:48 PM, Preety_India said:

Try loving women selflessly. 

And don't expect a woman to come to you. Women need to be earned. 

Hahahah this is pure comedy,you cant make this stuff up ??

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

27 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Hahahah this is pure comedy,you cant make this stuff up ??

You can't love anyone selfishly, man or woman. Women don't approach men. Men approach women. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India that's not whats being communicated... if he loved himself more than her and not trying to earn her and be best self and if she want him ok if she dont ok...all this advice women give is for their benefit and turning guys into beta...his mom did it now hes suffering...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I'm not sure about that. I think he needs to keep trying without being upset by rejections. 

@Preety_India Yes that a fact not being upset by a rejection and go where you are wanted...

It's you.

Now fight.

She's not the prize. I am the prize! << That is the proper frame of a high value male.

-Leo

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral yes exactly this narrative that you need to earn and prove yourself to women is total bs and a turn off...

It's you.

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@integral yes exactly this narrative that you need to earn and prove yourself to women is total bs and a turn off...

Agree, it also puts a pressure that is unnecessary imo, not that we can't do it, but i don't see the point

@Frenk Yes there is no point it only shows you are unworthy of her as you are and she is more worthy because you have to approach her and do stuff for her so she can start to like you ? cultural bs...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf @NoSelfSelf actually this is not cultural. This is biological. 

A woman's body produces hormones when a man approaches the right way. Try understanding women psychology before wanting a woman. 

Also the thought that somehow by approaching her is because she is a prize or because you're unworthy is simply a thought and a limited belief and it doesn't do shit to attract a woman, it only reflects male insecurity. Secure males approach women like wolves approach rabbits. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

You can't love anyone selfishly, man or woman. Women don't approach men. Men approach women. 

Interesting i wonder if the dynamic changes for online dating? I have never messaged a women on a online dating app.  I've only dated women that messaged me first. What is the psychology of a woman that rejects all the offers she receives and instead decides to messages a guy directly? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@NoSelfSelf I'm not sure about that. I think he needs to keep trying without being upset by rejections. 

Have you ever gotten rejected?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

14 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Have you ever gotten rejected?

I never approached. I was only approached. And I have rejected men some times. But I don't know how they feel afterwards, probably shitty. I understand it must be hard but it's important to not take it to heart