WaveInTheOcean

Fuck status, looks & money ?

25 posts in this topic

On 16/06/2021 at 1:59 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

- YES to how you feel on the inside. Are you at peace with Yourself and The World? How are you towards yourself and other people? How afraid are you? How wise are you? Why are you afraid? Why are you mad? Why do you feel ashamed? What shit have you survived? What are your biggest most private dreams?

- YES to your inner wealth. How much do you appreciate the friends in your life? How thankful are you for the good parts of your health? Your current life conditions? How much Self-(Soul-)Love are you practicing on a daily basis? How much do you accept change and how much do you try to be the best version of yourself 24/7?

- YES to your soul's inner inherent beauty. Its deep inner power, innoncence, love, strength, compassion, serenity, courage, humility, truthfulness, authenticity, wisdom, divine plan, self-less will, its soaring urge for freedom, intuitive faith, universal truth and cosmic love.

:x

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Nah man, it's all about your jaw and bones.

You're so blue pilled !

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, Dodo said:

Yeah... Like one wave in the ocean saying "I am the entire ocean" "im so peaceful and blissful hehe"- then another wave comes and says "Look, I am a bigger wave, I have more things" and the first wave goes : "you shitty unenlightened wave, I am the entire ocean, you are nothing compare to me" 

thats ego masked as spirituality xD xD Not saying thats any of you, i just came up with this funny story all of a sudden  

???

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

5 hours ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Don't agree, since no matter how enlightened you are, you still have to integrate into the collective in some way. And in this dream certain rules do apply.

I never said otherwise.

Gotta descend (build an ego) before you can transcend (your ego).

Peace ???☯️??

Shin's quote says it tactfully: 

Spirituality is not the renunciation of life - it is the art of living fully ???

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Dangerous, I like to keep it a little bit dangerous
Won't be too good for love
I'm serious, I like to keep it a little less serious
Am I too good for love?

Oh, baby, breathe now
Roll down the window
No conversation, no conversation
Oh, feel the breeze now
Roll down the window
Don't complicate it, complicate it

No, I won't save you but I'll show you how
Get yourself off the ground
Not gonna let you down
Yeah, we could skate all day and all night long
Oh, we're flyin' now, not gonna let you down

Hey, yeah
Come down now
(Come fucking down now, will you ?❤️)

https://open.spotify.com/track/1KWyrsdCZSf9HgFRYpqxSt?si=4pOounJzTTGzsSJybMvEEw&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1