WaveInTheOcean

Fuck status, looks & money ?

25 posts in this topic

Fuck external status/success/what I've achieved.

Fuck external wealth/money/what I possess.

Fuck external looks/appearance.

- YES to how you feel on the inside. Are you at peace with Yourself and The World? How are you towards yourself and other people? How afraid are you? How wise are you? Why are you afraid? Why are you mad? Why do you feel ashamed? What shit have you survived? What are your biggest most private dreams?

- YES to your inner wealth. How much do you appreciate the friends in your life? How thankful are you for the good parts of your health? Your current life conditions? How much Self-(Soul-)Love are you practicing on a daily basis? How much do you accept change and how much do you try to be the best version of yourself 24/7?

- YES to your soul's inner inherent beauty. Its deep inner power, innoncence, love, strength, compassion, serenity, courage, humility, truthfulness, authenticity, wisdom, divine plan, self-less will, its soaring urge for freedom, intuitive faith, universal truth and cosmic love.

?????

To really grow as the divine soul I deep down am, I first have to acknowledge that I've been deeply selfish my whole life. That everyone, including me, are apes in uniforms: I am a survival machine. Now, this is just a fact, I shouldn't judge myself for this. Just observe how fucking on-point it is. What is life really about? I'd say "oneup-manship", play, Lila, game, theater show. One of the most sneaky ways of practicing oneup-manship is when the ego says "Oh, I'm not participating in that ego bullshit. I'm better than that. I'm not playing any games. I'm seriously a good person." . Self-deception is so sneaky. You can never not play.

I'll be the first to say it: I'm egoistical as fuck. I put my self first all the time. People who are 'good empathic conscious smart adults' but who don't always put themselves first are in my selfish eyes still asleep. Start loving yourself for God's sake. Put your self first every fucking time. If you want to be a loving person, you first and foremost have to start loving yourself. What would your best friend tell you to do RIGHT NOW, if he/she knew your inner conflicts, tensions, thoughts and emotions? Maybe to do the laundry, go talk to a professional, maybe cut out a toxic friend/family/significant other out of your life, or at least set better boundaries instead of getting fucked over 24/7 because you deep down still don't love yourself ??

This can easily be misinterpreted.

Look: I'm not saying you should love your ego. People who love their ego are the most selfish. 

I'm saying: Love your Soul.

?☯️?⭐☀️???????❤️???????☯️✨?⛈️??

People who REALLY love their soul are the least selfish.

What is enlightenment really? Awakening is when you start letting your inner deep down hidden-away soul start shining brighter than the terrifying darkness of ego.

May the light transform you all towards your soul, away from ego.

May the light of consciousness transcend, purify, love and make aware all parts of your ego.

Ultimately, even the shadow of ego is seen as light, just a different kind of light.

Don't judge or blame yourself or anyone. 

Love.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I was just thinking about the rise of Youtube. It's sort of like the new American Worldwide dream in a way. Everyone can have a bit of fame, everyone can be an expert and share what they know, and have the joy of sharing what they've discovered with the world. At first it was a place where just anyone had a chance to get seen, where the inequality of TV and having to getting discovered by someone before the "people" could find you went to die. Of course it's just a reflection of that, the inherent value of everyone to everyone. It's really about sharing, community, and knowledge. We wish to be discovered because we wish to discover our Self. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Beautiful, thank you Mandy for sharing your perspective on YouTube/SoMe, which I can see is a holistic and wise one.

?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Amen!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Screenshot_20210616-180956_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20210616-180921_Instagram.jpg

??? love you guys

Thank you for reading ?

10 hours ago, Kalo said:

The material world is made conscious of as shallow after experiencing the splendor of the Spiritual world. I'm totally conscious that the material-ego world and live is an illusion, purely fake, and a waste of time. Status is an ego delusion. In spirituality, you don't have any status. Your being is too Grand for that.

However, boredom is a chronic illness in me. Drugs are my only help in this material world. I literally find no pleasure in anything else except the direct and quick pleasure of drugs.

Talking of... have to go up and get myself 100g speed and 40g weed. 

I don't play child's play bro ;)

Search help:P

Nah, do whatever you want.

Everything is fake. Tell me something that is real.

The only real thing is that nothing is real. That's fucking Reality. A real dream. 

Kalo you are the dreamer bro. Maybe dream bigger than smoking weed and speed on a chromic basis. But maybe not. You're your own God, freer than u think

God just like to pretend she's a " poor little me " ?

@WaveInTheOcean What do you think about the fact that some of the most widely known spiritual teachers have an overabundance of status and money?

6 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@WaveInTheOcean What do you think about the fact that some of the most widely known spiritual teachers have an overabundance of status and money?

It's perfectly natural. 

Also: status, looks and money are nice things. Just not as important as the three internal inner opposites I mentioned.

There isn't anything wrong with having good looks, high status or lots of money. It's about your level of consciousness.

On 16/06/2021 at 1:59 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

Fuck external status/success/what I've achieved.

Fuck external wealth/money/what I possess.

Fuck external looks/appearance.

- YES to how you feel on the inside. Are you at peace with Yourself and The World? How are you towards yourself and other people? How afraid are you? How wise are you? Why are you afraid? Why are you mad? Why do you feel ashamed? What shit have you survived? What are your biggest most private dreams?

- YES to your inner wealth. How much do you appreciate the friends in your life? How thankful are you for the good parts of your health? Your current life conditions? How much Self-(Soul-)Love are you practicing on a daily basis? How much do you accept change and how much do you try to be the best version of yourself 24/7?

- YES to your soul's inner inherent beauty. Its deep inner power, innoncence, love, strength, compassion, serenity, courage, humility, truthfulness, authenticity, wisdom, divine plan, self-less will, its soaring urge for freedom, intuitive faith, universal truth and cosmic love.

?????

To really grow as the divine soul I deep down am, I first have to acknowledge that I've been deeply selfish my whole life. That everyone, including me, are apes in uniforms: I am a survival machine. Now, this is just a fact, I shouldn't judge myself for this. Just observe how fucking on-point it is. What is life really about? I'd say "oneup-manship", play, Lila, game, theater show. One of the most sneaky ways of practicing oneup-manship is when the ego says "Oh, I'm not participating in that ego bullshit. I'm better than that. I'm not playing any games. I'm seriously a good person." . Self-deception is so sneaky. You can never not play.

I'll be the first to say it: I'm egoistical as fuck. I put my self first all the time. People who are 'good empathic conscious smart adults' but who don't always put themselves first are in my selfish eyes still asleep. Start loving yourself for God's sake. Put your self first every fucking time. If you want to be a loving person, you first and foremost have to start loving yourself. What would your best friend tell you to do RIGHT NOW, if he/she knew your inner conflicts, tensions, thoughts and emotions? Maybe to do the laundry, go talk to a professional, maybe cut out a toxic friend/family/significant other out of your life, or at least set better boundaries instead of getting fucked over 24/7 because you deep down still don't love yourself ??

This can easily be misinterpreted.

Look: I'm not saying you should love your ego. People who love their ego are the most selfish. 

I'm saying: Love your Soul.

?☯️?⭐☀️???????❤️???????☯️✨?⛈️??

People who REALLY love their soul are the least selfish.

What is enlightenment really? Awakening is when you start letting your inner deep down hidden-away soul start shining brighter than the terrifying darkness of ego.

May the light transform you all towards your soul, away from ego.

May the light of consciousness transcend, purify, love and make aware all parts of your ego.

Ultimately, even the shadow of ego is seen as light, just a different kind of light.

Don't judge or blame yourself or anyone. 

Love.

thank you man, that oozes with goodness 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Harlen Kelly am loving the colours you chose for your background and heart! Green+Red=Gold (light colours)  <3 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 16. 6. 2021 at 2:59 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

I'll be the first to say it: I'm egoistical as fuck. I put my self first all the time.

I love that part.

On 16/06/2021 at 1:59 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

I'll be the first to say it: I'm egoistical as fuck. I put my self first all the time.

7 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

I love that part.

Yeah... Like one wave in the ocean saying "I am the entire ocean" "im so peaceful and blissful hehe"- then another wave comes and says "Look, I am a bigger wave, I have more things" and the first wave goes : "you shitty unenlightened wave, I am the entire ocean, you are nothing compare to me" 

thats ego masked as spirituality xD xD Not saying thats any of you, i just came up with this funny story all of a sudden  

Edited by Dodo

On 16/06/2021 at 1:59 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

@WaveInTheOcean Your wish is my command, nigguh 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Don't agree, since no matter how enlightened you are, you still have to integrate into the collective in some way. And in this dream certain rules do apply.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right