blankisomeone

Enlighten me on why there's competition over limited resources if reality is infinite

31 posts in this topic

Thinking about this in terms of static quantities prevents you from seeing the obvious truth that tigers don't compete with plants for soil minerals. Competition arises out of lack of differentiation not out of supposedly limited resources. Relative reality isn't static, it's dynamic, so competing for resources is grounded in not understanding transformation. Instead of trying to be a plant because you saw a plant, be yourself and use what you need to give your gift.

There's no actual separation between you and the world. So, what you see yourself to be will be reflected in the world and will be seen through that lens. So the belief and experience that "I am finite" makes for a finite world as well. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

@blankisomeone

EVOLUTION

Hardships in life like survival is what pushes evolution.

for example, Do you have eyesight? congratulations, a lot of beings for millions of years have survived many hardships to have given their descendants eye sight. If you are competing, you are pushing yourself to edge for evolution.

If you had everything, evolution would be devolution, to lazy ppl pleasuring their senses.

Exactly. Life could be simple, bacteria obtaining energy from minerals and replicating themselves, but creative energy competes with itself to increase in complexity. and this in humans gives rise to competition for groups, war, engine of evolution. looks like happiness of the individual is irrelevant, it submits to the creative goal, which is to create

3 hours ago, tatsumaru said:

Competition occurs when someone creative figures out how to solve a problem, figures out a business model around that solution, starts offering it and becoming profitable  and then a bunch of idiots see that there's proof of concept and try to get in on the game as well by copying what that creative person is doing. In competitive markets the value pie doesn't increase because all the players are doing the same and are always behind the leader because they are not sure what the trajectory is. Since customers can't differentiate between all the different suppliers, suppliers start offering lower prices in order to stand out. As a result all the profits get competed away, the market becomes commoditized and eventually the market gets consolidated by the one who was innovating on cost and augmented product. Case in point, in 2012 all American airlines combined had a cumulative profit margin of 0.2%. There can be no self-actualized competition for people are inherently different and have different visions and purposes therefore it makes no sense for them do be doing the same things. Essentially competition is rooted in deep misunderstanding of the difference between value and money and in lack of self-actualization. Competition is war. Competition is for apes. I have yet to see conscious wars or conscious apes anywhere. Zero-sum games are never conscious.

Here's a story to outline how silly competition is. There are two characters in this story. The self-actualized artist "Michael the Artist" and the non-actualized competitor "John the Loser". Now imagine that Michael just finished painting a beautiful painting and placed it in his gallery. His fans loved the painting and it became a success. Our friend John then sees that this painting is being received positively and thinks - Hmm, no one has seen this painting in my own city yet so I will just copy it or make a similar one and will show it in my gallery in order to reap some of the leftover fame for myself too.

This is what competition is.
P.S.
In Leo's life purpose course there's a video titled ' Creator vs Competitor ' which also talks about this.

This is not merely competition it's exploitation.

Competition can be done when both parties agree to create in their own originality according to a standard of judgement they agreed upon.

note well that enlightenment transcends evolution

no change is needed

all is already exactly as it is meant to be right now

dh.jpg

14 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

I'm watching Leo's two part series on survival and on part one he points out the fact that even though reality is infinite, forms still must feast off other forms and there's competition over limited resources. Why must it be this way? What is the metaphysical explanation for such a setup?

Like Mandy said, if I might, don’t assume a metaphysical explanation is needed, change perspective. Might help to choose a specific example of a limited resource, and play it all the way out. It’ll circle back, or go straight to, depending on perspective, to changing perspective. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Because reality is trying to make you love yourself. Life is so shitty that it challenges you. Its supposed to be hard, its supposed to suck, its supposed to hurt, it's a challenge. If it was easy you'd just sit around like a lazy spoiled rich kid. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

4 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

This is not merely competition it's exploitation.

Competition can be done when both parties agree to create in their own originality according to a standard of judgement they agreed upon.

There's no need for agreement in competition. There's nothing exploitative in the example I provided either. If you are trying to obtain something from the past you are competing. If you are creating authentically you are actualized. When parties fight for the same prize there's no creation, the prize is already created by someone else, there's no vision, there's war. Here's what the term competition means:

competition (n.)

c. 1600, "action of seeking or endeavoring to gain what another is endeavoring to gain at the same time," from Late Latin competitionem (nominative competitio) "rivalry," in classical Latin "agreement," noun of action from past participle stem of competere (see compete).

Meaning "a contest for something, a trial of skill as a test of superiority or fitness" is from 1610s. Sense of "rivalry in the marketplace" attested from 1793; that of "entity or entities with which one competes" is from 1961, especially in business.

Originality and competition are mutually exclusive by definition.

@m0hsen

10 hours ago, m0hsen said:

Search for breatharianism, there's people who purely live of of Prana. meaning they don't eat anything or rarely some fruit juices here and there, and some don't even drink at all. their body adapted to only use the universal life force energy as fuel.

This guy is one of them:

It seems extremely difficult to get to this point with a lot of dedication, This is not a simple feat to achieve though. Trying to be open minded about this but difficult right now to fathom Breatharian ways for life.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly. Life could be simple, bacteria obtaining energy from minerals and replicating themselves, but creative energy competes with itself to increase in complexity. and this in humans gives rise to competition for groups, war, engine of evolution. looks like happiness of the individual is irrelevant, it submits to the creative goal, which is to create

Yeah definitely, some higher purpose to our life.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

It's apparently limited, but only to a limited identification, necessarily. It's a story, but what you are at a higher level of identification has limitless potential.

Edited by The0Self