Nate0068

Time is not real

15 posts in this topic

It’s all one continuous seamless present moment time is a scam there’s no such things as months or anything thing like that just continues flow and change there is no hurry to do anything all u ever have is the present moment illuminated by the singularity 

Oh, when u discover present is also not real. Oh, when u discover that time is also not real. Oh, when u discover that eternity is also not real. Oh when u discover that timelessness is not real. Oh when u discover that what is beyond time and timelessness is not real. Oh when u discover that what is real or not real is in fact, not real.

There's no way to know that this universe didn't just begin now with a complete apparent history and memories.

We as individual decide what we want to be real or not and it becomes so. Is this correct?

9 hours ago, The Buddha said:

Oh, when u discover present is also not real. Oh, when u discover that time is also not real. Oh, when u discover that eternity is also not real. Oh when u discover that timelessness is not real. Oh when u discover that what is beyond time and timelessness is not real. Oh when u discover that what is real or not real is in fact, not real.

??

15 minutes ago, John Paul said:

We as individual decide what we want to be real or not and it becomes so. Is this correct?

Ultimately, there are no individuals. We are all the same Consciousness, expressing itself through its creations. Ask if any individual decides anything. You are localized Consciousness, but as such do you really control anything? Can you decide what thought will come next? Meditation will help you realize this. Beyond thoughts and feelings, what observes?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

10 hours ago, Nate0068 said:

there’s no such things as months

is one month ago, literally, the same as today?

10 hours ago, Nate0068 said:

there is no hurry to do anything

what if there's a bear going after you?

one day this will all be memories

apparent changes occur in the world of appearances. These changes create time, which measures the mutation. in immutability there is no time. to perceive the mutation you need your mind that remembers the past, if there is no memory there is no mutation perceived, or time. In the same way that forms are needed so that there is space, in formless there is no space or time, but in the apparent world in which we (apparently) live there is. Another thing is that this apparent world is an illusion, and space and time are also, but this cannot be said by reason

Edited by Breakingthewall

I concur, yesterday I was able to rollback two days in the past just by thinking about it.

If that doesn't prove time is just an illusion, I don't know what is.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, ivankiss said:

:x

Maybe Leo would appreciate the Love song...

Edited by RMQualtrough

@Nate0068 Basically, you're right. We invented Clock Time to help us organize. I woudn't call it a scam per se, more like an imaginative tool.

@John Paul I believe it is correct. All is subjective. All is you.

Edited by Eternal Unity
Spelling

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

4 hours ago, Godishere said:

@Shin can you elaborate?

I can manipulate time.

See, if I want, this forum would be rollback two days in the past !

MAGIC !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them